got a ticket this morning!

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
going to work this morning and got a speeding ticket 58 on 45 and not the bike but the car. i have no clue where he came from. i look at my rearview mirror and i saw light flashing about 1/8 mile back, so i thought maybe he is going somewhere. i stop at red light and he got closer to me and then stop behind me then i realized he is not going anywhere and he is waiting to pull me over!!!:laugh:when the lite turned green i proceed and then he turned his siren and i pulled over.

it has been so long for me to have a ticket i noticed the tickets are now computer generated!!!!! court date set for dec14.
oh.. well i will plead not guilty see jury hope he won't show up and if he did i will take defensive course.

that sucks man... i still gotta goto court for when i got a year ago before i left. hoping that officer has moved on as well... thinking about bringing my wife in with me (she's a cop) and see if that helps LOL....

You'd be wise to get yourself a genuine traffic attorney and him take care of it. I'm assuming he got you with radar? Here in Washington radar tickets seem to be easily dismissed. Keep in mind, you need a genuine TRAFFIC attorney that spends all his time with traffic tickets. I've kept my record totally clean over the past dozen years with the use of the same attorney.

Seems then that they are just trying to make their presence felt so as to slow people down a bit.. Too bad you were made an example of...

yeah.. wrong place in wrong time, a suv passed me couple of minutes before that!!!

Back