HAVE YOU GOT A TICKET!!!

HAVE YOU GOT A TICKET!!! - HOW FAST WAS YOU GOING!!!!

• 10 TO 20 OVER LIMIT

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • 21 TO 30 OVER LIMIT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31 TO 40 OVER LIMIT

• 41 TO 50 OVER LIMIT

• 51 TO 60 OVER LIMIT

• 61 TO I KNOW I'AM SCREWED!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

busa9

Registered
This post is just to find out how many of you out there have been stopped by jhonny law for speeding!!! tell you story about what went down and has anyone got out of geting a ticket!!!! My best friend just got one for 35 over and it cost him $150 here in ohio but the cop said that 5 more m.p.h. and he could have taken him to jail!!!! So everyone chime in and tell your story!!!!!

I got pulled 4 times (in about 2 years) on my '01 Hayabusa I had, twice on I-95 by state troopers, 105 in a 65 & 95 in a 55 zone. And twice by my local boys in blue (Boynton Beach, FL) niether one of them told me how fast I was going. (knock on wood) I got out of all four of them. "Johnny" always liked the fact that I was wearing full gear, and pulled right over when they flipped on the blue lights. So every time I got out of a ticket. I even had one trooper (who was driving a Camaro 5.7L) "you where no fun .. you pulled right over".

clean record at the moment..

oddly enough I've never got one on a bike.. I watch it fairly close on 4 lanes, well populated roads.

105 in a 70, $265 ticket, paid lawyer $500 ..he got it thrown out of court. My record is flawless. smile.gif

Have not had to rinse and repeat yet...thankfully.

The only ticket I have gotten riding for over 9 years was on my busa back in 2002 doing 82 in a 75 in Utah. The fine was for 50 bucks.

117 in a 55 almost two years ago. wow.gif $600 for the lawyer $500 for the ticket. Got the reckless driving charge thrown out.

168 in 35. Handcuffs hurt for the record.
hehe... sure do! alleged "fleeing & eluding" will get you in the same boat.

my record has been clean for the last 8 years...

but I did once have a judge in Daytona refer to me as "the terror of Pinellas County"

I took it as a compliment and shrugged it off, cause I knew right then that it was a waste of my time to even try to fight that ticket...and I had taken a day off work and driven across the state to do JUST that!
If you get a citation at BikeWeek...just eat it...you'll save money and grief.

it was one of the LAST times I ever stopped.

In excess of 140+mph in a 65mph zone. sad.gif

The cop and ticket were BS from the get go so I got a lawyer. He didn't arrest me or anything and then writes on the ticket "Paced for 2-miles at 140mph." laugh.gif Okay!

dr1300r and majikman just got 115 in a 55 2 weekends ago. smile.gif

In a case of mistaken identity... i was given a ticket that a Busa deserved... it was 94 in a 40... $305 and 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back