Ever got a ticket on a Bike

Have you ever gotten a ticket on a Bike

• Yes

Votes: 124 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 82 39.8%

• Total voters
What's the statue of limitations on this poll?! :whistle: I'm on my second Busa, been riding them for 3 years and I've only been pulled over once. The state trooper asked to see my ID. He asked me how it handles. Then he said "have a nice day"! :beerchug:

Now 15 years ago on my Interceptor was a different story. :moon:

i bought me some of them there raffle tickets on a bike...does dat count?

Never on the bike, Got pulled once just 5 minutes after unloading it in NY for 40 in a 30, but he just checked my liscense and let me go. A minute earlier and he would have nailed me to a wall at over 80 in a 30.. Car is a different story..

In the early 70's when Florida pass the helmet law I got 10 tickets in one day,
all for not wearing a helmet.
I was heading home from Coconut Grove on my old 55 Pan I had the helmet strap too my knee.
When the cop's would pull me over I told them that I was wearing a helmet and that the law did not say wear you had to wear the helmet.
The law only stated when riding a motorcycle the operator and passenger must wear a helmet.
Went too court told the judge the same as I told the cops, the judge said that I was a smart azz, and that I was right the law did not say as to wear the helmet was to be war-en and dismissed all ten tickets.
No the law states ( Protective Head Covering ).

Last edited:
Its hard to get a ticket when you evade and get away............... Did I say that?

No tickets on bike, had my fair share on fast cars though

I got one doing 75 in a 35mph zone... when I finished paying the fines I said to myself... I gave them that $$$.... they will have to work for the next one:laugh: havent gotten another ticket since:whistle: a 1441, NOS and no speed restricter works wonders

BYE...BYE:rofl: aka abra-cadabra...now you see me...now you dont:laugh:

Last edited:
Yes Ive gotten one ticket in the 21 years of riding a motorcycle and it was first and last time I stopped. I was 18 yrs old and just out for a cruise on the PA turnpike cruising along at 95.:whistle: I was 18 yrs old and the cop was smart he stayed back and when I got off the exit ramp before the toll both he hit the blue lights!!!:duh: $320.00 SOME BEACH I was mad!!
Ever since then if I see blue lights I usually speed up or take an exit to get out of there way. Never stopped to see if they were actually after me or not:whistle:

apparently I left myself logged into another members computer...now he can post whatever he wants.... hum (should i or shouldnt I) lol

86 in a 55 on a 1991 GSXR 1100 back in 95. The girl on the back said go fast, so I obliged. I was coasting for a ways when I rolled past the state trooper at 86mph. He was real nice about it, he even joked and thanked me for not running. To which I responded, " I thought about it, but the road turns to crap up ahead."
Posted via Mobile Device

I got my first and second ticket on the busa this year one the first week of April and one the first week of May........two tickets in a month.

That's not my record though, I have received two tickets with in twenty five minutes of each other from two separate cops. That was a crappy day, especially since I was innocent on both......:whistle:

This pic is a two for one deal and the cop was cool as hell, he could of impounded are bikes and took us to jail.

P5070014.jpg

140 in a 30 on my 99 900rr. Only ticket on a bike. Now in my cobra......tmtc. was pulled over on my busa a year ago for 100 in a 50 no@ticket. Coolest old cop ever. Just wanted to tell me not to park on the sidewalk as that city just passed an ordinance to stop it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got one on my bike back in 82. Was in the city and just left the bike shop. Turned a corner and use the gas to bring it straight and the front end came up maybe 2 inches. Got a wreckless driving.. was BS.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Back