Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket on your Busa?

• Total voters

My Busa

Registered

If so, How fast did they say you were going(not admitting any guilt) & how much was your ticket.

I have not gotten one on the Busa but then again I just got it!

Last year at the spring bash in the dragon 71 in a 30. Ticket + electronic payment fee = $264

Btw I don't own a Busa

TECHNICALLY no. I took it out for a test drive from the dealership before I bought it and got pulled over for not having a license plate (The dealership bought that incursion) and when he looked at my license, it was expired. I'm active duty military and was told by FL LE that it didn't expire. I found out though that there is a card that they issue for us that I didn't have. It all got cleared up, no extra fines or anything, the LEO was awesome AND he's a rider. Gotta say it was the ONLY time I've had such a good pull over:thumbsup:

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself here, no..
Got let go with a warning last summer, close as it's been so far.

No speeding ticket but I have an open case in Virginia for reckless driving that I'm fighting. State trooper said he followed me and my buddy for 9 miles and watched us recklessly change lanes. We weren't speeding though. My buddy got a ticket for unsafe lane changing and I got reckless. But again we weren't speeding and they followed us for nine miles and let us ride like that? BS! I hate VA.

I did get a ticket last year, but not on the Busa. The officer "said" I was pulling triple digits on my 600 but only wrote me for a lesser MPH, then I was fortunately able to get a diversion using an attorney so no points, ect.

Had he clocked me 2 minutes earlier I would have probably gone to jail... Then again, he said he could have taken me to jail with what he clocked me at.

That's when the "yes sir", "no sir" is helpful.

Cited twice. Took them to court. Not guilty on both.

So no, never got a speeding ticket on the Busa.

In Fla after they passed unreasonable fines for not so crazy stupid infractions. One of which was 30MPH over posted speeds was an automatic $1500 fine and a felony charge. Doing 80 in a 50 is nothing. So we made it policy to just twist the throttle. If it was gonna be $1500, may as well make them work for it. Never got a citation after that.

Got a ticket on my GS1100E about 8 years ago. Nothing on the busa but I did get a ticket for 24 over in my truck a few years ago. The stater didnt show so the judge threw it out. Saved me $450.

Back