Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket on your Busa?

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket on your Busa?

• Total voters
Yes. All of them between 2005-2006. Enough tix to pay a LOT of money and suspended license for a year.
None since!
Yes I have an 05 Busa :-D.
Yes I still have it!
Yes I ride a lot of track days now! ;-D

Pulled over twice. 64/50 and 120/50. Citations not issued. :thumbsup:

Was with a couple others on what Keith knows as the east side ride. We were going east, and the officer crest the hill going west. Blue lights immediately started flashing. My gooood buddies slowed for about 2 seconds and kept on pushing, I pulled to the side of the road and turned the Busa off. As I waited, the officer drove on down a 1/4 mile until he found a place to turn around.

The officer pulls up next to me, lowers his window and says; (our speed which I am not going to post) "are you $&^% kidding me"?

I think I scored some points for stopping, and the yes sirs may have also helped because he raised his window and drove off. Just another reason I would rather be on the track, and no I have never gotten a ticket (or been arrested).

I don't push it. I've never been pulled when I wasn't in the wrong. I don't think the counties along the NC / Tn border care for sport bikes. Hopefully I'll settle down one of these days.

I'd generally agree with that, but my 120/50 warning came from one of Graham County's finest.

There is one angry little trooper up there though. I believe Frog knows the one. :rofl:

Lol I got stopped for passing the NC trooper on the right at 165, he was behind me 4.5 miles before I saw the lights and pulled over and I didn't get a ticket but have had had a few lesser offenses and gotten creamed for them.

Back