Ever got a ticket on a Bike

Have you ever gotten a ticket on a Bike

• Yes

Votes: 124 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 82 39.8%

• Total voters
Got a no insurance/no license on my 600 but took care of it when I found out about State Farm and how easy the MC test in Al. is ,officer took care of it after I brought him proof :beerchug:

got only one on izzy so far..70 in a 55...and never got points on my license..pulled the old ill make payments then overpaid the last payment and when they sent me a refund i tore up the check thing....yes it worked

The next question should be: Have you ever had your bike impounded during the writing of said ticket.

:rofl:

I would have to answer to that: No. :beerchug:

The answer for me is, yes, yes and yes. Yes I got a ticket, yes the bike was impounded and yes they took my azz to jail to boot. Exhibition of speed, failure to yield to a red light and siren and evading arrest. First and last time I thought my bike was faster than a police radio. And it was my first ticket on a motorcycle! :whistle:

Yep Ive had my far share of tickets on the busa. This one started my 5 tickets in 7 days lol.

Oh that is a bummer, I see you have a Saleen Mustang also...how many tickets it that?

No tickets, pulled over once. It was personal on his part (********). No I was not after his wife.

I cross my fingers that it never happens.

One time for going 88 on 55 (passing a slow cager) in '08. Hope its going to be my last ticket. *knocking wood*

busted for "85" in a 55 well anyways thats all i would own up to so thats all they wrote the ticket for.... i was "being passed" by a kid in a suv when he was clocked 85mph at the end of the passing lane needless to say the cop had an attitude with me about it but im not stupid enought to own up to the 140 i was doing

I envy all you 50 people who answered 'No'...specially the ones who said got pulled over but no ticket. :(

I got one recently for 96 on 65. But I was only speeding when no cars were right behind me and not in front of me for miles.

Anyway, case is pending. as it is now, I'm looking into 11 points (8 for speeding, 3 for failure to yeild), which is a suspension. Plus i have 3 points for speeding on my car :( plus i got another one later for not properly stopping at red light (that was a BS ticket)..which is 2 points...

so yeah, i'm in heaps of trouble :( taking point reduction course, hiring lawyer and what not...

its just stupid that I can buy a bike which can do 185mph, but cant ride it over 65mph on road, even when it's safe to do so. Statistically autobahn has way lesser accidents and fatality than average US roads. IMO, speed doesnt cause accidents, negligence in driving and stupidity does.

Last edited:
Back