• Yes

Votes: 124 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 82 39.8%

• Total voters

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Have you ever gotten a ticket on a Bike, Not just the one you own now but any of them.

I just realized I have never gotten a ticket on a Bike ( Knock on wood ) Ive had my license suspended once and almost a second time before I grew up. But all due to Fast cars. The 68 Roadrunner didnt help matters.

The next question should be: Have you ever had your bike impounded during the writing of said ticket.

:rofl:

I would have to answer to that: No. :beerchug:

Knock on wood but I have not gotten a single ticket in the 14 years that I've been driving. :cheerleader:

I got my first ticket 3 months after I started riding. 65 in a 20, but the cop just wrote me a ticket instead of taking me in and impounding the bike. I was glad to pay that $260.

Yep! 77 in 45 zone. Month and a half after I got my 06. Would have been almost twice that if he had got me a mile or so sooner. Been real lucky since!!:laugh:

The next question should be: Have you ever had your bike impounded during the writing of said ticket.

:rofl:

I would have to answer to that: No. :beerchug:

I would also have to answer no. Now if the question was should you have had said bike impounded...

When lab techs are looking for bacteria under a microscope and they see a buttload, they use the acronym TNTC = Too Numerous To Count

Been riding since the late 80's and TNTC would be the same term I would use to answer this question

3rd time on the Busa :whistle:.... it was a sad day :rofl: I can laugh a bit now. But 1150 dollars fine a misdemeanor charge on my record and 2 years summary probation for a slip of the clutch 3" wheelie was know laughing matter at the time.. :rulez: Now I choose where I wheelie now very carefully

DSC08894.jpg

:bowdown:

bikes no... but this post has bad karma all over..

so knock on wood.. throw salt.. sing cumbaya and every other thing possible..

but i do have 3 tickets in my mustang in the last 3 years ???

was clocked once.. poor old cop couldn't get the radar gun back into the handle bar mount on his old bike cruiser fast enouph to chase me down..

his loss; my escape. figured i was doing bout 110 when i passed him :cheerleader:
that was close enouph for me to do speed limit havent had her over 80 in 3 months

Got mine on a Road Trip to Loflin, NV. Trying to make good time. 300 mile trip took me 3hrs 15 minutes with a 20 minute ticketing session! Cop was nice though. I popped over the last hill before I dropped into Loflin and boom! Two cops camping out. He said he got me for 94 in a 45. I pulled over right in front of him because I knew I was busted as soon as I saw them. Put on my hazards and the first words out of his mouth were, "My bike doesn't have hazards!" Great guy. Gave me a ticky for 56 in a 45. No complaints 200 bucks later.

None..nada..on a bike. 36 years of riding on the street. No need to knock on wood.

Sure have, I got more in one day than most people get in a lifetime. Bein stupid really gets expensive... :banghead:

3rd time on the Busa :whistle:.... it was a sad day :rofl: I can laugh a bit now. But 1150 dollars fine a misdemeanor charge on my record and 2 years summary probation for a slip of the clutch 3" wheelie was know laughing matter at the time.. :rulez: Now I choose where I wheelie now very carefully

DSC08894.jpg

:bowdown:

Nice pic....looks like the trooper is giving it upside down.....haha!

I've been on the road for almost 30 years and this year I got the first two tickets ever !
In January coming back from airport in wifes car and a few weeks back by Barney Phife of Palm Springs on the bike.

Knocking on my wooden head for Demmym cuz he's brought bad luck upon himself by starting this thread !

Yes, got one on the way to the last Eureka Trip in West Siloam. 58 in a 45, just wasnt paying attention.

Back