DAMNIT!!! I GOT A TICKET

(coke4class @ Nov. 08 2006,20:03) Oh Hamburgers!

It's confession time...
bowdown.gif

i admit I have sped many times in my life... im sure that every one of us have before and some of us are just not lucky and get pulled over.
I have no disrespect for any officers, for sakes... my bestfriend is a sheriff... and my very friendly neighbor is a sheriff and an officer.

My apologies... as well to the FHP lady that pulled me over that I thought she was a B!~@ch... but that was just my inner thought... you know. This society would be a mess without some organization and control... but I completely understand what you meant MR. Race24x- about cops lying. Not all are honest and its just minute... very minute percentage.

I am just rambling... lol but back to the point.

I am looking for a lawyer and try to settle this to silly traffic violation instead of speeding.

Oh ya... and here is round of beer to everyone...!
beerchug.gif

P.S. Should I tell my wife I got a ticket or just keep it a little secret?
wink.gif
If you've played your cards right maybe she'll spank you for being bad and not telling her right away
tounge.gif
but seriously would you want her to keep a ticket from you? Hiding it could cause problems later. Best to fess up.

Fight the ticket. Those telling you not to either have nothing, pay huge insurance bills, or drive like a turtle. If it were only the fine, I'd say pay up, but its the screwing you get for the next 3 years that'll kill you. I paid almost twice in lawyer and court fees than what the ticket would have been. Beating the ticket saved me almost $1,000/year in insurance premiums. Considering the traffic system is just another revenue stream, as long as they can get inflated court costs for the "trial", they are happy. BTW, in MO, the points varry according to speed and other factors. The minimum number of points for a speeding ticket is 2. My ticket would have been 5 points since I was stopped by deputy dog. It would have been 7 points if I would have been stopped by HP and just paid it.

Back