Ticket Clinic!

falco

Registered
Hi guys ,
need some input here.
I got a ticket for speeding , 47 on a 25.
I am pretty sure I was not going that fast.
I was just cruising the neighborhood looking at houses with no helmet on. But that's what the police officer wrote.
I said there where a lot o complaint in that neighbor for bikers speeding and I told him that was the first time I went riding there in years!
Anyways the ticket stands. $226.00
I can do the do the traffic school on line and pay 18% less and no point and get done with it.... OR try this
Ticket Clinic guys.
They charge $89.00 plus court cost if any.
What do you think? Is it worth it?
Anybody got some experience in this matter?
Thanks.
Gio.

no points do the online thing if the ticket clinic lose then u get points against your license.

just an online company that will fight against the charges and try to get them dropped. No guarantee that they win. Alot of them will refund your money if they lose but then you get to pay a fine and get points.... not worth the risk IMO.

Those ticket clinic places are just attorneys who are a waste of money. I see them in court all the time, heres what they do.

1. They check to see if the officer is there
2. Assuming the officer is there, the attorney asks to see all the documentation,
such as radar logs, officer certificates, and the speedo certificate (if it was
moving radar that got you)
3. The attorney looks at your driving record, and asks for a withhold of adjudication
(means no points)
4. The judge will either agree, disagree, or agree to withhold points as long as you
complete a driving school

You can do all of these things without hiring an attorney. Go to court, if the officer doesnt show up, you win, if the officer shows up, tell the judge you dont want a trial, you want to plead no contest and would like adjudication witheld. Its a win win either way. Good luck!

Take the class! It's a sure thing and the points that you don't get is the important part.

Did you ask to see the gun? did he have a radar gun? some officers go by what they hear an make up a # an write it out. Those get dumped. You can use the clinic or fight it yourself. If he clocked you go the safe route an take the school it's painless and no points cause the only way out of the gun is if they state doesn't have the calibration inspection papers up to date on the radar gun. And you won't see that till court day I think.

Did you ask to see the gun? did he have a radar gun? some officers go by what they hear an make up a # an write it out. Those get dumped. You can use the clinic or fight it yourself. If he clocked you go the safe route an take the school it's painless and no points cause the only way out of the gun is if they state doesn't have the calibration inspection papers up to date on the radar gun. And you won't see that till court day I think.
Many people think that is a right, but the po' po' do not have to show you the reading from the radar.

That sucks they should have to cause I know a bunch of cops that have giving guys a ticket that heard em, didn't even see em speeding. There really is no justice might as well run.
tounge.gif

I would do the traffic school as it is guaranteed no points. I'm not sure who you have insurance with but would be willing to bet a speeding ticket for 22 mph over won't help your rates out any.

traffic school i got nailed for 103in a 65 he wrote me for 90 so i can do traffic school.
thumb_up.gif
. i live on a road that is a 25mph road and its pretty dam hard to stay under 40 even trying with cars riding my ass

Some states are so complicated on this ticket business. Here you either pay the fine and take the points hit.
OR, you pay a lawyer $100, the ticket gets reduced to a non moving violation, no points. Still have to pay "court costs" which is usually more than the fine would have been, but waaay cheaper in the long run considering no insurance problems.
County is happy as it gets the revenue collection which is all it wants in the first place, and your license stays clean.
beerchug.gif

I live in South Florida and used James H Babkes(954-452-8630) never lost a case for my wife,myself and alot of others we send their i needed to used the Ticket Clinic for a ticket in Brevard County and they lost for me 3 years of points cause of they are a fraud in my book and no its not my fault i was speeding lol maybe he can hook you up with someone in the county you are in?
beerchug.gif

Thanks boys!
I am going with the school and no points.
It seams to be the safest way out.
And ,just like somebody else said here, if I think about all the times I broke the speed law before..... this ticket is not so bad after all.
Have fun and be safe.
Gio.

Back