200 mph speeding ticket

i think ill pull a % out of my butt here and o maybe be one here, blahblahblah

do you have any factual information to back up any of your outlandish claims?
rock.gif
?
Don't take the % as literally, dude.  But some, or most of what the government does is so obvious it's just common sense... And if you don't have any, I think they have a BlueLight Special on them at K-Mart.  Isle 5 I think.

Can you see beyond what was taught in your grade school?  Okay, if you need it broken down a little be more for you:

Extortion Organized Style:  You don't pay the "Protection" Money, they break your leg(s), kick your a*s, burn down your business, etc...
=
Extortion Government Stye:  You don't pay "Taxes", the government will put your a*s in jail, "seize" your business/properties, etc...  Chris Rock said it best about Taxes and government, and it goes something this, "PAY taxes??  What are you talking about??!!  I didn't even get a chance to "pay" it!!  The government already took it out before the paycheck got in my hands!!!"

Simple enough for you?  What do you think traffic tickets are for?  To keep you safe?  You really believe that?  It's a revenue stream for the government.  In fact, I remember reading somewhere that measured difference in accidents actually increased after the government removed the "no speed limit" status of some road in the midwest somewhere (MN or WY??).  Don't you think that's a good amount of change?  1 average highway patrol/state trooper, issuing say 4 speeding tickets a day... average "fine" is say $200 per ticket X 4 = $800/day X 5 days that that same cop works... that's $4000 a week times 4 weeks a month... Holy crap!! That's $16000 that that cop is making off of writing out "citations"....

You want numbers... How about you chew on those number?
at the end of the year i will have my bachelors degree in criminal justice, far from a grade school mentality, esspecially on the topic.  

if you think chris rock is someone to quote in a pissin match u have another thing coming.  he is dead wrong, you have the choice when you fill out your W-2, wether or not your taxes are taken out at the paycheck.  but i bet you knew that though.

i ask, whats wrong with paying taxes?  tax, paves our roads, maintains order, runs our gov./military, public school systems, and many other very noble causes.  without it we would be completely lost!  i completely agree that paying it is nothing to enjoy, but it must be done.  You know that though...

no, traffic tickets do not keep me safe??(im not sure why you said that, but ok.

your example of montanas speed limit change is nothing more than a case study.  one example is hardly a concrete answer to a problem.

it has become apparent that you have no grasp on what it takes to run a community/city/county/state/countrys buget.  simple fines(for crimes, might i add) are but a mear speck of what needs to come in to support an agency.

so i ask you to please come back with some more "numbers", next time make them worth my time.  i have to deal with people just like you everyday that think they are above our laws, and everytime they have been living under a spectrum of false beliefs.

Matt

<!--EDIT|bajabug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105164628 -->

rock.gif
?
Don't take the % as literally, dude.  But some, or most of what the government does is so obvious it's just common sense... And if you don't have any, I think they have a BlueLight Special on them at K-Mart.  Isle 5 I think.

Can you see beyond what was taught in your grade school?  Okay, if you need it broken down a little be more for you:

Extortion Organized Style:  You don't pay the "Protection" Money, they break your leg(s), kick your a*s, burn down your business, etc...
=
Extortion Government Stye:  You don't pay "Taxes", the government will put your a*s in jail, "seize" your business/properties, etc...  Chris Rock said it best about Taxes and government, and it goes something this, "PAY taxes??  What are you talking about??!!  I didn't even get a chance to "pay" it!!  The government already took it out before the paycheck got in my hands!!!"

Simple enough for you?  What do you think traffic tickets are for?  To keep you safe?  You really believe that?  It's a revenue stream for the government.  In fact, I remember reading somewhere that measured difference in accidents actually increased after the government removed the "no speed limit" status of some road in the midwest somewhere (MN or WY??).  Don't you think that's a good amount of change?  1 average highway patrol/state trooper, issuing say 4 speeding tickets a day... average "fine" is say $200 per ticket X 4 = $800/day X 5 days that that same cop works... that's $4000 a week times 4 weeks a month... Holy crap!! That's $16000 that that cop is making off of writing out "citations"....

at the end of the year i will have my bachelors degree in criminal justice, far from a grade school mentality, esspecially on the topic.  

if you think chris rock is someone to quote in a pissin match u have another thing coming.  he is dead wrong, you have the choice when you fill out your W-2, wether or not your taxes are taken out at the paycheck.  but i bet you knew that though.

i ask, whats wrong with paying taxes?  tax, paves our roads, maintains order, runs our gov./military, public school systems, and many other very noble causes.  without it we would be completely lost!  i completely agree that paying it is nothing to enjoy, but it must be done.  You know that though...

no, traffic tickets do not keep me safe??(im not sure why you said that, but ok.

your example of montanas speed limit change is nothing more than a case study.  one example is hardly a concrete answer to a problem.

it has become apparent that you have no grasp on what it takes to run a community/city/county/state/countrys buget.  simple fines(for crimes, might i add) are but a mear speck of what needs to come in to support an agency.

so i ask you to please come back with some more "numbers", next time make them worth my time.  i have to deal with people just like you everyday that think they are above our laws, and everytime they have been living under a spectrum of false beliefs.

Matt
Dear Matt,
For your info, I have trained Federal Air Marshals, FBI CIA State Patrol County and City police as well as thousands of god and bad citizens. I think what he is trying to say is Power, for most, very easy to abuse. It takes a Very VERY honest person not to abuse power to some extent. The cold hard facts are that MOST COPS LIE TO SOME DEGREE!!!!!
Most police have, or will bend the truth in the name of justice. The worst corruption I have ever personally witnessed was by police and Prosicutors. Once they decide to get you, they, most of the time will bend or blatently break rules to get you whether one is guilty or not.
If you are in this site or board, then probably you have a Busa or at least have a fast bike. Out of all the times that you ride a crotch rocket, how many of them do you not exceed the speed limit? IT TAKES MASSIVE DISCIPLINE NOT TO ABUSE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cops are regular people like the rest of us, Dishonest abusive fuccs that get emotional and like or dislike people that we encounter.
Although there are honest cops, they are rare.

2 BUKU
PS: Do you know where prosicutors come from???
When a little boy gets a circumcision they take that piece of skin and plant it and it grows up into a prosicutor!

rock.gif
?

=

Matt
Dear Matt,
For your info, I have trained Federal Air Marshals, FBI CIA State Patrol County and City police as well as thousands of god and bad citizens. I think what he is trying to say is Power, for most, very easy to abuse. It takes a Very VERY honest person not to abuse power to some extent. The cold hard facts are that MOST COPS LIE TO SOME DEGREE!!!!!
Most police have, or will bend the truth in the name of justice. The worst corruption I have ever personally witnessed was by police and Prosicutors. Once they decide to get you, they, most of the time will bend or blatently break rules to get you whether one is guilty or not.
If you are in this site or board, then probably you have a Busa or at least have a fast bike. Out of all the times that you ride a crotch rocket, how many of them do you not exceed the speed limit? IT TAKES MASSIVE DISCIPLINE NOT TO ABUSE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cops are regular people like the rest of us, Dishonest abusive fuccs that get emotional and like or dislike people that we encounter.
Although there are honest cops, they are rare.

2 BUKU
PS: Do you know where prosicutors come from???
     When a little boy gets a circumcision they take that   piece of skin and plant it and it grows up into a prosicutor!
lol that was to funny!

and yes i do hear ya, and i do agree. i am just getting sick of people bashing cops like we arent people too. and at least here i can defend myself in a nonconfrontational way. (whoa that was a big word, not sure where that came from, lol)

anyways im done writing about this, back to talkin about busa's!!

Matt

PS what kinda training do you do? maybe we'll cross paths one day:)

Back