Update to that $7,500 ticket

gcal

Registered
This is an update to the ticket i posted a while back. A friend got a 7,500 ticket for reckless driving. He went to court today... Hold your breath.......

He got a no complaint....

What a lucky bastid... The cop didn't turn the ticket in...
Can you belive it....
I can't.....
I told him to go buy a lottery ticket.
So thats it.....He gets bustid doing 100+, doesn't stop right away, the other rider makes a break for it
smile.gif
and the one that does get pulled over got a ticket for 7500 and goes to court and what happens??? The cop doesn't bother to turn it in....
So he walks away like nothing ever happened.....

Keep in mind I have been pulled over with this guy doin 80mph, no ticket, wheeling, no ticket and now this....No complaint...............

All i can say is WTF WTF?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???

If that was me i'd still be begging to get let out of the slammer!!!!!! And the cops would have sold my bike at an auction already

Some people have all the luck.................

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I'd like to hear the whole story before getting pulled over for the 7,500 dollar ticket?
wtf did the cop say when he gave him the ticket?

Maybe the Cop gave him the ticket to SCARE him, and knowing it would never hold up in court just didn't show.

Maybe your buddy decided $7500 was too much and instead paid $750 to some crack addict (no offense to any crack addicts) and had the cop "whacked". Heck I'ld frame the ticket and mount it ot the iside of my windscreen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i've never in my life heard of a traffic ticket for over $500
i'd love to see the picture of the letter stating the violations and what the total ticket cost was.

here is the ticket do a search for $7,500 ticket and you will understand this is not so mistake.

I belive the cop was a gaurdsmen and cut a fellow gaurdsmen some slack..I can only guess..
But the facts are 1 reckless driving ticket for 7500 and the cop didn't fill it.

kevin_ticket.jpg

no there are no decimals missing we went through that on the orignal post of this topic

Score 1 for the responsible Busa riding community.
These guys have got to know that we are the best riders on the best bikes.

Better swipe that golden horseshoe he's carrying! Congrats to him though...
smile.gif

so what's he gonna do with that 7500 he's 'saved' now??? MODS? Busa? hehe:p
wink.gif

Maybe the Cop gave him the ticket to SCARE him, and knowing it would never hold up in court just didn't show.

Maybe your buddy decided $7500 was too much and instead paid $750 to some crack addict (no offense to any crack addicts) and had the cop "whacked".   Heck I'ld frame the ticket and mount it ot the iside of my windscreen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That would be my guess....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe your buddy decided $7500 was too much and instead paid $750 to some crack addict (no offense to any crack addicts) and had the cop "whacked".   Heck I'ld frame the ticket and mount it ot the iside of my windscreen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I also agree. Nothing but BS from the start. Just some jerk off cop who was pissed so he thought he would scare the crap out of someone. And you wonder why people hate cops (no offense to the good ones out there).

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was not going to chime in on this until EAKbusa posted the following "Just some jerk off cop who was pissed so he thought he would scare the crap out of someone. And you wonder why people hate cops (no offense to the good ones out there)."

I can't belive that you can blame the cop for doing his job by giving the ticket for reckless driving. The way I understand it he was doing exactly what he was ticketed for. When I am speeding and get pulled over if I get the ticket then I have it comming not reason to complain if I get off with a warning then I thank the Cop for giving me a break.

This guy got the ultimate break when the cop did not file the ticket and should be thanking his lucky stars that he didn't. Not only would he had paid the fine but his insurance would of gone through the roof.

Sorry for the rant but to blame the Police for doing their job is just wrong. So if you get pulled over and get a ticket you knew you were doing something illegal and if you just get a warning then thank the cop and be on you way.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I also agree. Nothing but BS from the start. Just some jerk off cop who was pissed so he thought he would scare the crap out of someone. And you wonder why people hate cops (no offense to the good ones out there).
Yep, that cop knew exactly what he was doing. He got your buddy ten times worse by not turning in the ticket.
1) Scared the crap out of him for a month.
2) Lose of sleep worring about his day in court.
3) Taking a day off work to goto court.
4) Looking like a fool in front of the court and everyone showing up for a ticket that doesn't exsist.
5) Did he bring a lawyer with him?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back