Day 3, first ticket...

wickedsprint

Registered
So going with the flow of traffic in what i thought to be a 35 zone at 40 ish mph turns out to be a 30 zone, and I got tagged for 43, This would have happened on any bike since I was with the flow. As we are pulled over some dork is looking at the cops bike all close, making the cop nervous, the cop knew what my bike was.,..telling the other cop"that is the worlds fastest bike right now" The dork proceeds to say he rides, we ask him what..he is all shakin his head pointin at mine saying "oh it'll smoke that", so I am like what do you have..again, he's like "1400 harley", I was like, I don't think so, he tries to argue, told him if he'd like I would be glad to go down to the racetrack and run him, he walked off...wtf LOL Good news, Cop says I can take some class and the ticket gets erased and total cost is 50 bucks, 25 for ticket, 25 for class, no points.

<!--EDIT|wickedsprint
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119937425 -->

No, it wasn't the cop, it was just some dork that walked up that hangs around the bike dealer I was so conveniently pulled over in front of.

what a dork glad ya can take the class
smile.gif

I couldnt exactly tell the dork that I trounced two of his brethren theother day in front of the cop, although those bikers probably think they had a loose plug wire and fixing it would miracously let them make up 65 car lengths of a loss..

<!--EDIT|wickedsprint
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119946328 -->

Don't take the class !!!! Even if you do take the class your insurance man still gets the info!!! Save the class till you really need it (like when you get 8 or so points) that way you can use it to save your D/L .....Don't beleave me
rock.gif
? Just call your insurance man .......

Myinsurance does not find out, at least not yet, I already have 3 points on the license, this would make it 6 if I take this ticket. The joys of a florida license in wyoming. I may get a wyoming license and see what happens wheen I switch it back to florida..I don't think WY talks to florida, might give me a clean slate.

To add, they only let you do this if 14 over or less, so I might as well do it now since Iam right on the threshold of the limit of what they allow.

Take the class and find the dork and have a word with him as well...

Back