My first ticket on busa

Jazzcatcf

Registered
Well got my first ticket.It wasnt a speeding ticket though.There I was jusy cruising through reynoldsburg,ohio and the cops were insane every where I looked there was a cop.So my wife who rides a raider and I finnaly got through town and blam the lights came on.WTF.He said we never used our turn signals.admittedly I usually dont.The bad thing is I have never had my liscense.So we have to go to court.Were going today to get our temps to show to the judge but atlaest we had insurance and the cop didnt impound us

They shouldn't have let you ride away from the stop without a motorcycle endorsement. You got very lucky.

hey welcome to the Org, and as per the ticket.... argh I know they suck and sorry to hear that

Ride safe

you must have caught him on a good night! congrats on it not being any worse!! :beerchug:

Suprised you havent gotten flamed yet :laugh:

You got off real lucky. I would not risk pushing that luck any further :laugh:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Sounds like the just wanted money, didn't want the hassle of booking you.

Well he didnt let me ride away he said we needed to get towed then he left.I sat there awhile and thought long and hard.Should we just ride off or call a tow.I called a tow he seemed sneaky probably watching me.But thats what I needed to me to go out and get my temps. went out this morning and took the test.I feel alot better.1 down now I just got to get the liscense.

Sounds like the just wanted money, didn't want the hassle of booking you.

Well he didnt let me ride away he said we needed to get towed then he left.I sat there awhile and thought long and hard.Should we just ride off or call a tow.I called a tow he seemed sneaky probably watching me.But thats what I needed to me to go out and get my temps. went out this morning and took the test.I feel alot better.1 down now I just got to get the liscense.

That's some funny shid right there :laugh: He should have could have arrested you, placed you in jail where you would have stayed until trial unless the judge allowed you to PR Bond out, and towed your bike costing about as much as the ticket. It's a well known fact that policing is piece work and officers get a percentage of all fines they impose ......

More than likely the jerk was probably just late for his doughnut, what an azz ( the officer )

I went to court and didnt even have to see the judge talked to a lawyer and just paid a 125 dollar ticket that included court cost and took a 2 point hit on no turn signal and they dropped the no license charge.Very happy with that.

Lucky sumbizitch you are! It would appear that they are out to break stones and set the tone early for motorcyclists early in the season. GET YOUR ENDORSEMENT!!!!
Non use of turn signal????? Really? That is a norm here by every cage going and re-re in a moving vehicle in our area. If I had to rely on others to let me know their intentions whilst sharing the tarmac, I would be long gone.

........... it happens, to some more than others. :whistle:

Photo0048.jpg

Back