1st ticket on my bike

busa186

Registered
This sucks, $1200 and reckless driving, 3 months suspension. 100mph/55mph

Coming back from an after work 150 mile ride. Got baited by a Honda. He took off and I ensued... cop!

Told me he could take me to jail... Hopefully the judge will go easy as I have a perfect record.. but I don't think so.
Posted via Mobile Device

When I looked down..90mph. He got a good jump, so I really wasn't trying just twisted the wrist in 5th and decided I wasn't going to catch him unless I done shifted. So I just rode it out, passed the cop at 60mph.

The cop kept trying to get me to say I was racing him.
Posted via Mobile Device

The cop was in the honda?

Lol.. no, the cop wanted me to say I was racing the Honda. And he was asking where I knew the guy in the Honda from. I must of told him 4x I don't know the guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just got busted last Friday too. Got written up for 75 in a 40 zone. $206 ticket. Didn't have a radar gun on me when I passed at 148 MPH (doing paperwork) but when he caught up to me 3 miles down the HWY he wrote the ticket for what I was doing then. He was hidden pretty well wherever he was so I didn't see him, otherwise I might have just kept the throttle pinned and outran him but I slowed down and never saw him until he lit 'em up. Nice enough cop but a little chatty, no lecture though. After a while I was thinking to myself "Just shut up and give me the ticket already." I should have a sticker made up and put in on my cowl that says "I support cops." Maybe it'll help me next time.

good news! I never had a reckless charge, I misunderstood the trooper and I was only cited for speeding. Had my court date a couple days ago and the judge changed the ticket to 99 in a 55, so my license would not get suspended and dropped the ticket from $1148 to $472. Best part is he told me to take a defensive driving class and my ticket will be dropped after 6 months as long as I dont get in anymore trouble!!! :cheerleader:

maybe u need a good radar/laser detector. did he really think u were gonna race a Honda? what fool would think that?:angry:

a 100 on a bike is like 70 in a car. sounds like u were pretty respectful towards him. surprised he banged u that hard. although reckless was an option. he could have bumped u down to 80 and accomplished the same thing with less drama.

glad everything worked out :beerchug:

acehole and i got pulled over on Thursday, trooper said he saw us doing 90+ (paced us at 85 in a 70), passing on the right (make those idiots pull into the right lane please and quit camping out in the left!!!), and acehole was going to change lanes when the trooper passed me and pulled in behind him and gave him a lecture about leaning into the fast lane with his tires in the slow lane when taking a left hand curve...thankfully, he was really cool after his adrenaline levels settled down after doing 120+ to catch us :laugh: and gave us both warnings to slow down and not pass on the right

good news! I never had a reckless charge, I misunderstood the trooper and I was only cited for speeding. Had my court date a couple days ago and the judge changed the ticket to 99 in a 55, so my license would not get suspended and dropped the ticket from $1148 to $472. Best part is he told me to take a defensive driving class and my ticket will be dropped after 6 months as long as I dont get in anymore trouble!!! :cheerleader:

Good excuse for a "defensive" Track Day school!!

acehole and i got pulled over on Thursday, trooper said he saw us doing 90+ (paced us at 85 in a 70), passing on the right (make those idiots pull into the right lane please and quit camping out in the left!!!), and acehole was going to change lanes when the trooper passed me and pulled in behind him and gave him a lecture about leaning into the fast lane with his tires in the slow lane when taking a left hand curve...thankfully, he was really cool after his adrenaline levels settled down after doing 120+ to catch us :laugh: and gave us both warnings to slow down and not pass on the right

Wait a minute trooper! :laugh:

acehole and i got pulled over on Thursday, trooper said he saw a couple troublemakers doing 90+ passing the trooper in the right lane when taking a left hand curve...thankfully, he was really cool after his adrenaline levels settled down after doing 120+ to catch us :laugh: and gave us both warnings to slow down and not pass on the right

Fixed... :whistle:

SERIOUSLY!!!!:rofl:

Back