Update to that $7,500 ticket

If I was him I would play the lottery. He is one lucky guy.
race.gif
jump9.gif

..can't believe the local policemen are authorised to issue tickets with amounts that can feed a small African Country for a month! It's ridiculous - but your buddy must have sweat it off for all this time..

I would have to say this is a clerical error on the part of the officer or he was trying to scare some one, $750 maybe $7,500? dont think so? maybe after the cop saw the #### up he was too embarrassed to show up?

I would have to say this is a clerical error on the part of the officer or he was trying to scare some one, $750 maybe $7,500? dont think so? maybe after the cop saw the #### up he was too embarrassed to show up?
we spoke to several cops about that and they said its noit an error it was his bail when he went to court. He was going to get booked at his arainment and then sit there tilll the next court date unless he wants to pay his bail (7500) then the judge decides what to keep of the 7500.
but I guess we will never know wht the real deal is cause the cop didn't file the ticket..
O well I am having my friend buy me a lottery ticket today...lol
BTW he was not on the busa i was he was on a rsv 1000

This story almost reminds me of the time I went to court for a speeding ticket. We were in the courtroom and this guy who was standing in front of the judge for a DWI was crying his eyes out and pleading with the judge that he had not paid the $500 fine and that the judge's papers stating that the fine had been paid was bullshit! It was so funny that the judge had to clear the courtroom and take a recess because even he was laughing. The judge should have came back and fined him another $500 for stupidity. That one should have made the Darwin Awards.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Brian

he went to court without a lawyer , after receiving a ticket like that. i got a ticket for neglinent drivng 2 and the fine was only 450. believe me a mouth piece was present

he went to court without a lawyer , after receiving a ticket like that. i got a ticket for neglinent drivng 2 and the fine was only 450.  believe me a mouth piece was present
yea no lawyer.
He just strolled his happy azz in there with hands in poket and thats it. He was ready to plead no guilty next thing he knows they call his name and say no complaint. He couldn't belive it. Neither could I.

i got a 700 ticket for doing like 120 in a 35 back in high school and it was a construction zone so the normal fine doubled and i had to pay it.
AAAssjani.gif

Back