My first ticket on busa

yeah ohio cops are bad, had a state trooper pull me over for not coming to a complete stop. man what a hassle. WV cops are just as bad. and whats bad for me I live in the northern tip of WV, ohio and PA and within a stones throw so I have to watch out for all of em:laugh:

Man northside of columbus here. I had one pull me over crusing too! He gave me a whole bunch of mess about what was wrong with my bike but once i told him I was in the military and never had any problem with the mods on my bike he decided let me go with a warning. Sometime these cops have nothing better to do but mess with us bike riders

yeah ohio cops are bad, had a state trooper pull me over for not coming to a complete stop. man what a hassle. WV cops are just as bad. and whats bad for me I live in the northern tip of WV, ohio and PA and within a stones throw so I have to watch out for all of em:laugh:

Threadjack.............. Rockethead, I was in Wheeling last week. Spend the evening in the emergency room with my boss.

Back