Guaranteed to get a ticket!

No I have been to the city BRISBANE a few times but not to Cunnamulla looks like its a small town 786 km west of BRISBANE with a population of 1200 people have you been there ? :thumbsup:

here in ohio we have done some pretty obscene things in front of cops... and honestly in a few years havent had any problems.... the guys on stunt bikes and 600's seem to constantly getting harassed..

No I have been to the city BRISBANE a few times but not to Cunnamulla looks like its a small town 786 km west of BRISBANE with a population of 1200 people have you been there ? :thumbsup:

No but I watched an interesting movie documentary about it a few years back.

My Busa is Suzuki Blue and Silver very pretty so I guess that is why some cops (bike enthusiasts I'm sure, well hey cops are human too) just want to see it up close to chat about color combos and even financing options etc. Unfortunately this is usually near the end of my ride time so I just don't have time to chat, never seems enough hours in a day, so as much as I regret it I must press on.
One thing I have to say is Troopers in Chargers with Hemis are by far the most bike loving guys around because they seem to really really want to learn about BUSAs almost to the point of being rude!
I have been feeling bad not having time for them so I have picked up a couple of brochures, put them in my jacket pocket, and made a promise to myself that if I see one of these busa admirers I will wave them down and share. They will be excited to know there are STILL some good rebates out there. ;<)

Back