200 mph speeding ticket

He shoulda WALKED,
because there is NO WAY in HELL he was actually going that fast!
I agree...
laugh.gif

its was 205 and in minnesota. the court date is dec 22, we will hear more then.

dynoed at 159, tops.

Hey those RCs are twins any way right

Check out the January issue of Super streetbike magazine. They brought it to attention that this was a major rumor. The way they clocked this guy was very inaccurate and I forget how bad but I think they said he was only actually doing like 170 or something. Check it to be sure but there was no 200mph ticket according to them.

I think there was a post on SH.org about it that said he pled guilty. Not sure what the penalty was

plead guilty to "speeding" no # was noted. he is doing 205 hours of CS. telling kids in HS not to speed, lol! hes a nice guy so im sure he'll make it fun, he said that jay leno wants him but i havent heard on the date. bike toped out at 159 on a dyno.

Used a stopwatch from an aircraft. A a fraction of a second anywhere in that range of speed would constitute a significant error. I.e., if he was doing 80 a blink of the eye wouldn't matter, but at 180 it's a different matter.

yeah, he pled out. But can't blame him. Judges are so cop bias. Doesn't matter the actual speed wasn't even close, in the judge's eyes: The cop maybe off by about 60 mph on the citation, but that's enough to still say he was speeding. F*cking cops, judges and the "law". Sickening that for this great country of ours that were suppose to have been created to have "check and balance" of our government, the courts and cops are getting away with this type of bullsheeeet! The only check I see is us writing them a fat check and us trying to balance our checking account afterwards.

Governments are nothing more than a "legitimized" crime organization. They operate 90% like any other crime organization. Tax = extortion, traffic citations = blackmail, IRS are the enforcers and collectors of extortion money, etc... as*holes.

yeah, he pled out.  But can't blame him.  Judges are so cop bias.  Doesn't matter the actual speed wasn't even close, in the judge's eyes: The cop maybe off by about 60 mph on the citation, but that's enough to still say he was speeding.  F*cking cops, judges and the "law".  Sickening that for this great country of ours that were suppose to have been created to have "check and balance" of our government, the courts and cops are getting away with this type of bullsheeeet!  The only check I see is us writing them a fat check and us trying to balance our checking account afterwards.

Governments are nothing more than a "legitimized" crime organization.  They operate 90% like any other crime organization.  Tax = extortion, traffic citations = blackmail, IRS are the enforcers and collectors of extortion money, etc... as*holes.
gggeeee i think ill pull a % out of my butt here and o maybe be one here, blahblahblah

do you have any factual information to back up any of your outlandish claims?
rock.gif
?

i think ill pull a % out of my butt here and o maybe be one here, blahblahblah

do you have any factual information to back up any of your outlandish claims?
rock.gif
?
Don't take the % as literally, dude. But some, or most of what the government does is so obvious it's just common sense... And if you don't have any, I think they have a BlueLight Special on them at K-Mart. Isle 5 I think.

Can you see beyond what was taught in your grade school? Okay, if you need it broken down a little be more for you:

Extortion Organized Style: You don't pay the "Protection" Money, they break your leg(s), kick your a*s, burn down your business, etc...
=
Extortion Government Stye: You don't pay "Taxes", the government will put your a*s in jail, "seize" your business/properties, etc... Chris Rock said it best about Taxes and government, and it goes something this, "PAY taxes?? What are you talking about??!! I didn't even get a chance to "pay" it!! The government already took it out before the paycheck got in my hands!!!"

Simple enough for you? What do you think traffic tickets are for? To keep you safe? You really believe that? It's a revenue stream for the government. In fact, I remember reading somewhere that measured difference in accidents actually increased after the government removed the "no speed limit" status of some road in the midwest somewhere (MN or WY??). Don't you think that's a good amount of change? 1 average highway patrol/state trooper, issuing say 4 speeding tickets a day... average "fine" is say $200 per ticket X 4 = $800/day X 5 days that that same cop works... that's $4000 a week times 4 weeks a month... Holy crap!! That's $16000 that that cop is making off of writing out "citations"....

You want numbers... How about you chew on those number?

Back