Arizona Ticket HELP!?!

Sorry about your tickets guy's and gals..gotta suck..
The question is WHY haven't I had a moving violation
"EVER" on a bike..1973 to Present..I don't know why....
Well not just all luck..but with some luck too......I have been pulled over a few times..One Officer asked me in a very stern and loud voice---"That thing goes real fast doesn't it" I just nodded my head and said YES. I do have a certain way i ride in general...I love to speed..but never while in suburbia....
plus other rules i go by..On the busa you can go way fast and down to the speed limit quickly..minimum time at speed..get it done...feel the adrenelin..while putti'n..

It is probably in some part related to where you live. I imagine the highway patrol around Gardernville maybe lighted than here in Vegas. True, the ticket in question happened in Peoria AZ, but it is just outside Phoenix... not sure.... maybe I just have bad luck... oh yeah..... I forgot you rode with me...!

OK. Here is what I know. I live in Mass. They are not reciprical with any other state including DUI's. If you call the department of motor vehicles in your state, you can simply ask them if the are with Arizona.

As far as the UCC codes.........
You have to sign your license a certain way, but you can give up your right to the license and go that way too.

The UCC codes state that it is our constitutional right to travel on public byways while transporting our property.
i.e. I am moving my Busa down the highway.
If a police officer stops you he is impeding your right to travel. Therefore violating your constitutional rights. You therefore have to sue the officer. It's a pain in the ass, especially at the eleventh hour. You can set it up with a judge in your area prior to your next ticket and when you get pulled over you show the cop the letter and they let you go. Otherwise you have to serve them on the spot for violating your rights. Some cops freak and tear up the ticket.

How do I know this? My friends Uncle in NY does what I have just described and has sued NYC police and won. The Police have been instructed to never stop this man again for any reason.

I also have heard about a few people in NH who have no license, no registration, no insurance.

In Mass I could carry no license, but I would have to get an Insurance binder for $25,000. I don't have that kind of money lying around.

That is all I know, so further questions I won't be able to answer.

Hope that helps you.

Back