Laguna Tickets...

OK OK I got my tickets and I am staying at the GoodNight Inn in Salinas as well.  I will get there Wednesday Night and leave Monday morning.  Unless something happens!  Would hate to lose that money!   See you all at the races.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I got the 2 day pass
Preferred parking (paved) did the dirt thing last year and the bike was a mess!!!
1 Lap Pass

Booked at the goodnite inn..fri sat sun...probably goin' for
gen admission sat sun...it's dirty place ..bikes get all dusty
no matter where you park..cleam um up with those nice white motel towels everyday..just don't do yer wheels..bring a rag for them..hehehehe...
will see about the parade lap thing...Byfornow
rock.gif

Ok, I just got my tix. The Cheap Dog 2 day General Admission, Parade Lap, and the Red 2 parking (paved).

So far I have the following staying at the Good Nite Inn in Salinas:
Me
Howlin'
Jester
Doc
Hawaii
BACharles
Kawafaski
jwcfbd

Marc, I'll "recon" the area for restaurants, night life, clog dancing contests etc.
wink.gif

Roger That! As soon as I get there I will be letting my hair down!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Just bringing it back around for the new members. Join in the fun.

sweet....

every time I go to a CART race, I get the whole package... Christian Fittipaldi handed me his steering wheel last year. $30k that little steering wheel costs..

we will have to purchase the GA ticket for 70 bucks , i should have no problem getting the pit pass,

Hey gang. FYI-I have gone to Laguna every year for the past 5 years. Just a suggestion, the parking pass is a must. If you don't get Bike Prefered Parking you'll be out in the woods walking awhile just to get to the track area. The Big Dog pass w/paddock pass is the best deal over all. If I'm correct I believe they are $80 /person this year for 3 days. I thing this doesn't include the Paddock Pass. I always walk up the small hill at turn 1 & 2. It provides an excellent view of the front half of the track. Also you get a good view of the riders coming out of back section to the start line. You do miss the cork screw and the start finish line due to hills blocking your view. It does give you the best view of a majority of the track. (My opinion only!!&#33
wink.gif
Last year the Track Pass ride took 4 sessions to complete due to the amount of people going on it. I stay in Sea Side at the Howards Johnson which is only 10 minutes from the track. A must is the evening festivities on Friday/Saturday evenings after racing on the Warf by Buba Gumps Restaurant. Last year there were so many bikes lining the street it overlapped up side streets. What a sight. I am going again this year. I hope to see all the Hayabusa.Org fanatics there.
jump9.gif

Hey gang.  FYI-I have gone to Laguna every year for the past 5 years.  Just a suggestion, the parking pass is a must.  If you don't get Bike Prefered Parking you'll be out in the woods walking awhile just to get to the track area.  The Big Dog pass w/paddock pass is the best deal over all.  If I'm correct I believe they are $80 /person this year for 3 days.  I thing this doesn't include the Paddock Pass.  I always walk up the small hill at turn 1 & 2.  It provides an excellent view of the front half of the track.  Also you get a good view of the riders coming out of back section to the start line.  You do miss the cork screw and the start finish line due to hills blocking your view.  It does give you the best view of a majority of the track.  (My opinion only!!&#33
wink.gif
 Last year the Track Pass ride took 4 sessions to complete due to the amount of people going on it.  I stay in Sea Side at the Howards Johnson which is only 10 minutes from the track.  A must is the evening festivities on Friday/Saturday evenings after racing on the Warf by Buba Gumps Restaurant.  Last year there were so many bikes lining the street it overlapped up side streets.  What a sight.  I am going again this year.  I hope to see all the Hayabusa.Org fanatics there.    
jump9.gif
Hey Phatroy, I don't know if you read all of this, but we plan to hook up for a couple of rides and photo ops of the largest group of Busas photographed. We are up to 28 or so. Do you want in?

...Not trying to tie anyone down, but we have a list of where everyone is staying. A few of our members are from the area and planning a couple of rides and what not. If you would like, I will include you and keep you informed on the plans.

Thinker

I'm thinking about going with the Cheap Dog package, Sat and Sun General admission, motorcycle parking both days.

Like Swan says, we can walk around the track during the race.  I don't want to be tied to one place.  I don't really need to see the Fri practice, and people who won't be there all week may want to ride that day.

A suggestion:  If we are going to get together after the races Sat and Sun we should meet somewhere outside the event at a certain time.  My 2c.
Here is what I suggest for a loosely planned get together.

1. Monday thru Thursday - Some people will be there and Lo is planning some rides.

2. Thursday - According to the Spreadsheet, most people will be there by Thursday, so late afternoon or evening, we should meet up for some type of get together to meet everyone. (picnic, dinner, etc)

3. Friday (pracice day at track) - Some type of major group ride. The locals can work on this one.

4. Parade Lap- try to get as many of us together for this as possible. does it take place Saturday?

5. Saturday- Everyone do your own thing in small groups. Late afternoon or eventing...try to all meet up at Canary Row forming long line of Busas, and everyone can go from there.

6. Sunday- Many people are leaving so nothing planned.

I don't know if this makes sense...just what I was thinking. Any ideas?

Ok, I just got my tix.  The Cheap Dog 2 day General Admission, Parade Lap, and the Red 2 parking (paved).

So far I have the following staying at the Good Nite Inn in Salinas:
Me
Howlin'
Jester
Doc
Hawaii
BACharles
Kawafaski
jwcfbd

Marc, I'll "recon" the area for restaurants, night life, clog dancing contests etc.
wink.gif
I'm in the reservations ther now too, the G'Nite Inn. 10-13

I think also Thinker and havoc have reservations there too.
rock.gif

Thinker62 - I would love to be part of the group. I will most likely arrive Thursday after noon. I am staying at the Sea Side Howard Johnsons. Let me know the details and I'll be there. I believe the lap of the track is on Saturday? Definatelty be on Cannary Row Friday/Saturday nights. Look forward to meeting everyone. (Busa Up&#33
wink.gif

Back