got to run a zx12 and a zx10

i raced a 12r on saturday a 05 my buddy was riding we did a roll on from about 60 mph. when we hit it i jumped out a bike or so and never could look back to see where he was but we had it hammered till my bike indicated 180 +. when we got back home he told me i was ahead by about 4 bike lenghts... my bike has all the usual mods... the 12r had a slipon and power comander thats all as far as i know. me and my buddies weight is close about 10 -15 pounds in my favor. if that bike would have had full exhaust i dont know what would have happened. i hope he never gets a full pipe to find out.

Just race em and have fun, who care who wins.
tounge.gif

Yea just listen to phantom, he knows what hes sayin...
laugh.gif

Ok now thats out of the way. The weight difference alone is a great help to you. The only problem I see is will you hook well, can you out ride him, and yes spray always helps but often leads back to traction issues if you are already at you traction limit.

Run him hard, dont miss any gears and you should do somthing. Are you foot shiftin or air?

You're going to get your a$$ owned....  

That bike has got to be making 190rwhp on motor MINIMUM. With your mods, you'll need the spray just to keep up with him on motor. You can just forget it all if he sprays. You won't have the power to hang with 230+rwhp.

Remember, you may be able to spray a 40 shot on top of your mods and make around 200+rwhp... but you can't spray in 1st gear and with an arm and drag tire, he's sure to get out the hole quick as hell. Keep in mind that he's almost going to have on motor what you have on the juice!!!

Unless this guy is 100 pounds heaver than you and sucks major a$$ launching the bike (it's pretty hard to suck when you've got an arm and drag tire)..... that ZX12R is going to clean your clock... BADLY.

You bit off more than you can chew....
How are you sooo sure what the 12r riders setup and skill level is ?

This is exactly what I mean when I call bull$hit on you..

We atleast know what BBBAgents bike and level are. We can make speculations based on what he is tellin us.

But right away you got your Phantom 12 internet dyno pulling 190rwhp on the 12r motor MINIMUM.

How is it that your low Phantom 12 internet dyno estimate of a 40 shot plus his mods gets you to 200 hp on his bike and the 12 only having a Phantom 12 internet dyno advantage of thirty horsepower negate a 9OLBS weight difference. And you dont know jack about the ohter rider to boot.

Phantom 12 yer a joke dude.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>*NOTICE* DONT BOTHER REPLING TO MY POST I REFUSE TO LET YOU A$$ UP THE REST OF THE FORUM.. YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM ME AND MOST LIKELY ANYONE ELSE</span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137682646 -->

I raced a 600 gsxr. He was lowered with a gear. I had a hard time till the big end. He was lowered and all. I have a hard time with my bike stayin on the ground. As far as bikes with an arm. Honestly dude unless the guy can't ride you will be up the creek.

well he has admitted he cant ride this is his second bike been riding for 2 years last bike was a gixxer 600 he even said he wont race me he is going to get his cousin to race me.

That bike has got to be making 190rwhp on motor MINIMUM. With your mods, you'll need the spray just to keep up with him on motor. You can just forget it all if he sprays. You won't have the power to hang with 230+rwhp.

Remember, you may be able to spray a 40 shot on top of your mods and make around 200+rwhp... but you can't spray in 1st gear and with an arm and drag tire, he's sure to get out the hole quick as hell. Keep in mind that he's almost going to have on motor what you have on the juice!!!

Unless this guy is 100 pounds heaver than you and sucks major a$$ launching the bike (it's pretty hard to suck when you've got an arm and drag tire)..... that ZX12R is going to clean your clock... BADLY.

We atleast know what BBBAgents bike and level are. We can make speculations based on what he is tellin us.

But right away you got your Phantom 12 internet dyno pulling 190rwhp on the 12r motor MINIMUM.

How is it that your low Phanton 12 internet dyno estimate of a 40 shot plus his mods gets you to 200 hp on his bike and the 12 only having a Phanton 12 internet dyno advantage of thirty horsepower negate a 9OLBS weight difference. And you dont know jack about the ohter rider to boot.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>*NOTICE* DONT BOTHER REPLING TO MY POST I REFUSE TO LET YOU A$$ UP THE REST OF THE FORUM.. YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM ME AND MOST LIKELY ANYONE ELSE</span>
first off, you can stop using my name on the internet. That's unnecessary, we have handles for a reason. It's a matter of forum ettiquete, a sort of unspoken rule.

secondly, there's no internet dyno.

The guy has a full exhaust, 1270 kit, cams, etc...

This combo has proven to make 190-200rwhp on most dyno's. Again, if YOU knew anything about bikes (not just busa's) then you'd agree that 190rwhp is a safe figure to use on a 12r with those mods. Add the 40 shot and you've got 230rwhp

As it stands on a stock Busa motor with a pipe and 40 shot.. You're looking at 165rwhp + 40rwhp = 200+rwhp. So yes, it's safe to say that as it stands right now... the 12R would have a 25-30rwhp advantage.

Oh and for the riding skill assumption, I didn't assume anything. I said that with a 6+ inch arm and a drag tire, it's pretty hard to get a bad launch. Even a newbie could get out the hole hard with a set-up like that!! From what I understand about the Busa, it's got the stock arm and a street tire.

I wasn't sure on the weight of the 12R rider, but I did say that unless he's a 100 pounds heavier (which indeed he is) and can't ride for crap... the Busa has no chance.

Anyway, it seems you're the one that knows little about bikes. Up till now, I have NEVER seen a post from you that offered any sort of insight. Everytime I read one of your posts on any forum, you do nothing but pretend to be some internet bada$$.

News flash, you're just a malignant kunt that follows me around the internet crying like a woman whenever I make a post that irritates your vaginal area.

*NOTICE, DON'T BOTHER REPLYING TO THIS POST*

lol, phag.

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "please don't use members full name on the board"|1137684464 -->

It's not that I'm defensive of the 12's, I'm defensive of myself. This turdburglar makes it his life obsession to follow me around this website. I bet he checks my info to see every single post that I make just so he can drop in and cry some more.

By this guy, I mean GrabnTwist who I affectionately refer to as "CrabsnTwat".

<!--EDIT|Phantom12
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137631811 -->

How is it that your low Phantom 12 internet dyno estimate of a 40 shot plus his mods gets you to 200 hp on his bike and the 12 only having a Phantom 12 internet dyno advantage of thirty horsepower negate a 9OLBS weight difference. And you dont know jack about the ohter rider to boot.

first off, you can stop using my name on the internet. That's unnecessary, we have handles for a reason. It's a matter of forum ettiquete, a sort of unspoken rule.

secondly, there's no internet dyno.

The guy has a full exhaust, 1270 kit, cams, etc...

This combo has proven to make 190-200rwhp on most dyno's. Again, if YOU knew anything about bikes (not just busa's) then you'd agree that 190rwhp is a safe figure to use on a 12r with those mods. Add the 40 shot and you've got 230rwhp

As it stands on a stock Busa motor with a pipe and 40 shot.. You're looking at 165rwhp + 40rwhp = 200+rwhp. So yes, it's safe to say that as it stands right now... the 12R would have a 25-30rwhp advantage.

Oh and for the riding skill assumption, I didn't assume anything. I said that with a 6+ inch arm and a drag tire, it's pretty hard to get a bad launch. Even a newbie could get out the hole hard with a set-up like that!! From what I understand about the Busa, it's got the stock arm and a street tire.

I wasn't sure on the weight of the 12R rider, but I did say that unless he's a 100 pounds heavier (which indeed he is) and can't ride for crap... the Busa has no chance.

Anyway, it seems you're the one that knows little about bikes. Up till now, I have NEVER seen a post from you that offered any sort of insight. Everytime I read one of your posts on any forum, you do nothing but pretend to be some internet bada$$.

News flash, you're just a malignant kunt that follows me around the internet crying like a woman whenever I make a post that irritates your vaginal area.

*NOTICE, DON'T BOTHER REPLYING TO THIS POST*

lol, phag.
Mike would you like me to post your address as well ?

You can check my posts I am very informative on this forum. As long as you go around tooting you 12r bull I will be on your posts. Start making sense and unbiased replies and you will see less and less of me.

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "stick to members screen names please..."|1137684550 -->

I can't believe you people are still arguing with this clown... He has got to be the most successful troll in the history of this forum thanks to those of you who can't pass up taggin' him when he posts.

Back