Busa vs. Kawi anybody ever raced or seen them race???

BLESS

Banned
This guy is selling a zx12 not too far from where i live. I started giving him shyt for calling it "the busa eater" in his advertisement. He claims he has kicked much busa a$$ and im wondering if anyone can confirm any busas getting stomped by either the zx12 or zx10... He asked me to race...though im in to riding the busa very hard and aggressive..ive never really str8 up raced before. But i think im going to do it...just need to practice launching it a few times first so i know where to let off to keep her down. Any advice????

Too late to back away...he already got himself in the hole by smack talking the dude cause he challenged him to back up HIS words.

Can't be seen as a whimp now by backing away :rulez:

UNLESS he pulls out the "Momma says I can't" card.

Besides he rides a Busa, what can go wrong? :whistle:

best answer for him is...then why are you selling it?

From dead stops to roll ons I've fooled around my buddy (we both have 20+ years riding experience) with his '05 12 and... no problem. He wasn't overly surprised because he'd read about what the '08 has to offer plus he'd been riding my bike before we raced. Although if you're inexperienced you might not get him from a stop 'cause those little 12's off the line are light & snappy.

Also, most importantly because of public road limitations (and we know better) it wasn't an all out, balls to the wall kind of race, just two buds screwing around with some bottom and top end stuff.

... and from the sounds of it, the better way to prove this is to follow twotoneverts advise.

My pics of the two bikes together are on my other comp. but this is my bud & his bike;

ZX 12.jpg

Nothing to prove to any one. Kinda like jetsetter's little saying at the bottom of his screen post, "I never had people telling me how slow my bike was until I bought a Hayabusa." Don't take ownership of someone else's insecurity...:laugh: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

blah bla bla......

in the end, trhe zx12 was a good bike, and since i own both i can tell you that the busa is slightly faster.....in back to back runs at a track the busa was faster.....

that being said i have beat many 'busa's with my zx12......

do this and he will bytch out.Pull out 3k and see what he says then.If he doesn't back down then line it up and pray he loops his bike on take off.

no unmodified 10 or 12 can do it...unless they are a better rider then you are or you make a mistake...with that being said watch out for the 2004-2005 zx10's they are much faster then the new ones are

Kick his A and shut him UP

Race him from a roll if your not good off the line

Why not a visit to your local drag strip? Take the Kaw guy and have some fun. No little old ladies to pull out in front of you. No tickets. I go to Milan in the S.E. Michigan area.

Nothing to prove to any one. Kinda like jetsetter's little saying at the bottom of his screen post, "I never had people telling me how slow my bike was until I bought a Hayabusa." Don't take ownership of someone else's insecurity...:laugh: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I guess I don't have a choice, I have to agree with that one. :laugh:

Walk away you have nothing to prove to him.He knows better just trying to make it sound like more than it is to sell it.Poor little Kawi.

Back