got to run a zx12 and a zx10

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
I got some guys talkin alot of smack to me. The zx10 is a 05 i think that has a 7 inch stretch on it and its slammed. The zx12 is a 00 model. What would it take to beat these guys bad. Im thinking a 40 shot of gas. My bike is 16t front sprocket lowered about 3 inches frontt and back,air shifter and ordering a brock sidewinder tomorrow or monday. So will i need the gas or no

race'em heads up. Start to finish 1/4 mile. If they beat you they beat you but with the unlimited amount of after-market parts available for the Busa they won't be beating you for long. I think it will boil down to the rider.

Let us know the results:)

all it will take is good riding skills and no hiccups
smile.gif

It's 95% rider. If you want to blow them away you'll need the gas or a turbo. If these guys have alot more experience launching then you will have your hands full. 2/3 of the race will be decided at the start! Good luck!

Are you doing 1/4 mile or roll-ons?

1/4 mile, the winner will be decided by the rider not the bike.

Roll-on, if the others have stock gearing and exhausts, you should take them easily with your 16T front sprocket.

you can go 16/42 with stock chain. Should change out the chain with the spockets if you can. But it'll work. Not sure about a 43 but I would think it would

It boils down to the riders skill.

With those mods, I'm guessing they have more than you think.

You won't know where you stand until you run them.

Your launch is key if you race from a stop. If you go from a role, make sure you are in the right gear for the speed. Don't say lets hit it from second because everybike has a different power band.
wink.gif

Good luck, let us know the results!
tounge.gif

I got some guys talkin alot of smack to me. The zx10 is a 05 i think that has a 7 inch stretch on it and its slammed. The zx12 is a 00 model. What would it take to beat these guys bad. Im thinking a 40 shot of gas. My bike is 16t front sprocket lowered about 3 inches frontt and back,air shifter and ordering a brock sidewinder tomorrow or monday. So will i need the gas or no
if you're bike is lowered 3" in front you have a bigger problem on your hands.

at about 1.5" down in front your front fender is only an inch or so away from the front cowling.

tune it with the new exhaust, adjust your suspension and work on your launches.

Twist it like you mean it....but feather that clutch. Gonna be in a world of hurt if you don't.

Sounds to me like your about to give your butt up...You don't even have an idea as to what the enemy is coming to battle with...Your better off to turn the cheek on this one...

it wont wheelie as low as it is sittin right now but it still has the stock rear tire on it. That may change with a shinko im sure it will be close the guy on the zx12 is new to riding

As with all the new liter bikes , they are so close it comes down to the launch. If you have gas you should stomp them .

Badboysbailangt why does the picture in your sig appear as though the bike only has one front rotor???

Back