got to run a zx12 and a zx10

just go race them and remember you ride a hayabusa and it is the fastest bike in the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and if you lose oh well just blame it on they were better riders
rock.gif
rock.gif

in all reality is it life or death if you win or lose? just go have fun thats what having these sport bikes is all about isn't it?
wink.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

wink.gif

found out what the 12 has
this is from the owner

and I cant race from a dig yet. 1270 big bore kit, Power commander III, sprokets 1 Down in the back 2 up in the front, cams, slammed to ground, Extended 6-8" Rain collector/ram air has been turned into full ram air, Muzzy Full Exaust, 40 Shot of googoo Juice, Air shifter (we took off cause I wanted it streetable and didnt know how to use the shifter). and Im not sure what else it has to be honest.

<!--EDIT|badboysbailagnt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137392858 -->

found out what the 12 has
this is from the owner

and I cant race from a dig yet. 1270 big bore kit, Power commander III, sprokets 1 Down in the back 2 up in the front, cams, slammed to ground, Extended 6-8" Rain collector/ram air has been turned into full ram air, Muzzy Full Exaust, 40 Shot of googoo Juice, Air shifter (we took off cause I wanted it streetable and didnt know how to use the shifter). and Im not sure what else it has to be honest.
laugh.gif

I figured you didn't know what you were getting yourself in to. j/k
tounge.gif

That's a pretty sick bike but the gearing may be backwards.
Can he even hook it up with that length and power? You may be able to holeshot him but anything past the 1/8th or from a role and YOUR DONE. Unless he weights 300lbs.+!

Skilled rider.. doesn't matter if you have a 600 or 1000 for that matter. If your good at keeping the revs high and Gearing fast you'll smoke them.. also don't spin the tire off the line and for gods sake make shur you have 15 psi in the rear tire and it better be warmed up. Any means possible
biggrin.gif

Memo 101...
Watch for cops ... I tend to fly past them at 170 and thats not a good thing +1

16T front sprocket will give you more Low-End HP and still keep it semi sleeper'ish

<!--EDIT|GSXRme
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137547689 -->

well the thing is he just bought it from his cousin which could never make the bike hook so they put a freakin car tire drag radial on it hahaha i got to post a pic of this

hm... thats not good... wheres your drag tire?

About the Shinko 003 I had 1 on my old GSXR. It was complete sick on take offs but for stopping, well Your dead. I have a 005 and its ok, but nothing to brag about. I think Im going to go with a AVON next time around.

What Exhaust do you have on the bike now Bolt ons? or did you ever get around to a full system yet?

Well lets just hope his tiny slick tire doesn't grip very well. you got him on 1/8 but his Nos will kick in after that. Just practice on take offs and you may be good. A good take off w/o spinning the tire makes or breaks a drag race and I wasn't joking about the 15psi thing either.

oh ya hes pimping... just work on take offs
biggrin.gif
... oki im done, no more replys about take offs.

--- END ---

You're going to get your a$$ owned....

That bike has got to be making 190rwhp on motor MINIMUM. With your mods, you'll need the spray just to keep up with him on motor. You can just forget it all if he sprays. You won't have the power to hang with 230+rwhp.

Remember, you may be able to spray a 40 shot on top of your mods and make around 200+rwhp... but you can't spray in 1st gear and with an arm and drag tire, he's sure to get out the hole quick as hell. Keep in mind that he's almost going to have on motor what you have on the juice!!!

Unless this guy is 100 pounds heaver than you and sucks major a$$ launching the bike (it's pretty hard to suck when you've got an arm and drag tire)..... that ZX12R is going to clean your clock... BADLY.

You bit off more than you can chew....

well he is 260 im 170 besides no date has been made yet and at the amount of money im throwin at my bike ill have a 1397 or 1420 by summer

Back