Busa vs. Kawi anybody ever raced or seen them race???

i had a miata track car...and raced a mustang off the line... he stalled on his launch so i beat him...

maybe thats what the zx is banking on.
dont waste your time

Best advice I can give you is walk away. You have nothing to prove to this dude.

Still the best advice..

From dead stops to roll ons I've fooled around my buddy (we both have 20+ years riding experience) with his '05 12 and... no problem. He wasn't overly surprised because he'd read about what the '08 has to offer plus he'd been riding my bike before we raced. Although if you're inexperienced you might not get him from a stop 'cause those little 12's off the line are light & snappy.

Also, most importantly because of public road limitations (and we know better) it wasn't an all out, balls to the wall kind of race, just two buds screwing around with some bottom and top end stuff.

... and from the sounds of it, the better way to prove this is to follow twotoneverts advise.

My pics of the two bikes together are on my other comp. but this is my bud & his bike;

Nothing to prove to any one. Kinda like jetsetter's little saying at the bottom of his screen post, "I never had people telling me how slow my bike was until I bought a Hayabusa." Don't take ownership of someone else's insecurity...:laugh: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Ask him "If the 12 was better than the Busa why did they have to start over and build a 14?":rofl:

All of the above are good answers. :thumbsup:

Take it to the track and put some $ on it. A little bs trash talk is all in good fun. Have a blast and don't suck or wreck it. Hopefully he will see nothing but :moon:

Im reading u guys replies and laughing...i been away on business so i havent had time to get on..im not acting on it becayse im having fuel issues right now with the busa. For fun i wouldve done it though. Either way i appreciate the replies...i have to post another thread about my fuel issues now...lol

Too late to back away...he already got himself in the hole by smack talking the dude cause he challenged him to back up HIS words.

Can't be seen as a whimp now by backing away :rulez:

UNLESS he pulls out the "Momma says I can't" card.

Besides he rides a Busa, what can go wrong? :whistle:

Guess that all depends on where this race taking place, doesn't it :laugh:

you'll enjoy it more at the track or strip an everyone probably go home without incident:thumbsup: death or tickets:whistle: I suck at drag racing so I think he would stomp on me but I weigh about 240 so the Busa hauling 2 people in one.

There is a guy advertising his 05 R6
( w / power commander and slip on )

for sale saying it will go past 300 KPH easily . . . .

I sure wanted to reply myself
and ask him to check the specs . . .

It must have a JATO system installed .

Back