zx12 vs busa

I owned a 2000 ZX-12 with '02 Gold and Midnight Blue plastic. This was about 4 years ago. All you heard about and saw were busa's, which by the way just because you own one doesn't make you fast lol! Let me tell you the 12 is a very capable bike with a capable rider...I spanked so many busa's with the only mod being -1 on front sprocket and yes I still had the OEM boat anchor Kaw called an exhaust.

The 12 just like most kaws are high-revving, meaning you have to keep the revs up pretty high to stay in your powerband. I was able to master this..thus spanked many a busa booty lol! I LOVED that bike but had to sell it when I lost my job...during my "off" time I rode my friends busa and was HOOKED! Power was all over the rev-range...I currently own a Blck/Orng '08 with almost 18,000 trouble free miles! Now it's time to slap on a turbo :laugh:

I never worry about who's faster etc. I don't need to validate my Busa. I think it's a downright awesome bike and that's why I have it. If a guy can pull a length on me or vice versa, I couldn't care less. Just enjoy the bike and be careful[/QUOTE]

I agree with him, first please be safe...

the only bad thing ive heard about the Z12 is if you blow your engine, good luck getting a replacement.
i know Seven of the NSBA is having a hard time replacing his:rulez:.

Back