race and busas

onetimedownbusa

Registered
ive been noticing that there is an incredible percentage of black guys rollin on busas. i never really noticed before and i really dont care but it is an observation. in fact when i saw bikerboys for the first time i was thinking i havent seen hardly any black guys/girls riding and after that i noticed theres alot and i like it. its cool that there is diversity in the busa lifestyle
and we should set up some sort of charity event promoting the fact that we represent not only whit/black but all races as well as all sexes without prejudice. its about the ride and good friends. ive never seen such a diverse group anywhere that has nothing but constructive and nice things to say. unlike other sites where in addition to rude posting you can catch all sorts of underlying racial issues. im proud that hayabusa.org and all its members have no barriors and are as upstanding a group of people as i have ever seen. Bravo people! peace and ride safe Tim

I think the major props go out to CAPT. for the site and the code of conduct that quides the site. As well as Rev and the other administrators. Not to mention the overall great quality of the people who hang out here and uphold the standards...

Other the "Rubber Man" who be absent lately we're all a pretty good bunch of addicts

J/k Rubber
laugh.gif

i think what relates us to the busa is the size of its engine!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1087483382 -->

lol
you make me wanna cry...

im not black,
im not white,
im not mexica,
im not from china or any were else.
I reside in the land were the busa is king and all the rest are just another bunch of two wheelers.
In this land there is no black, white, brown, or anything else just motorcyclist who love the busa and belive in it as well as there fellow busa owners.
This place is here Hayabusa.Org
Thanks capt. for providing all that you have:D

Yes to all of the above, mostly it is about all of you keeping it friendly, home like and informative.

Back