Busa lost race to a CBR........

Sous, you did good! I am always on the freeway riding at a very good clip, say around 70 to 90 mph. I'm riding with the traffic or maybe 5 mph MAX faster than traffic. EVERY time I see a sport bike get on the freeway with me, they hit the throttle and zip along at least 30mph over the traffic speed and cut across three lanes, zig zag in and out of traffic ect. It's ALWAYS sport bikes that do this. They drive like total idiots.

I see TONS of Harleys (The Florida State Motorcycle!) and most of them are driving just fine. Well, maybe too slow. But the young men and hauling ass in traffic is just stupid. When I do haul I wait until there are no cars ahead for about a mile, then I whack it open. No one is bothered since no one is around!:cheerleader:

Sport Bikers! All Hooligans!:laugh:

Yeah it's pretty effin scary when you get flown by at WOT when you're not expecting it. I imagine it's how cages feel when bikes do it to them? It's gotta scare them, which is what pisses them off and makes them call the cops.

The guy on the Honda was an idiot to pass that close to you at that speed. he made a very dangerous assumption that you were not going to suddenly change lanes or move into his path. Pure irresponsible idiot.

Great move on showing the proper self control required as the owner of the all powerful Busa. Do not succumb to the temptation of the masses forced to ride such inferior bikes.

ya that might tempt me to do something dumb :whistle:.. good job on holding it together. :beerchug:

good on you sous...I fell into the`trap` and DID do something dumb, and it resulted in the `closest call` I ever experienced...this was back in `05..thanks for the reminder/setting the example.

Outstanding, you took the hard right over the easy wrong. Especially while in uniform. :beerchug: wise choice.

You exhibited strength, control, and maturity with the throttle in thyne hand. May the BUSA Force be with you. :vader:

You got :spank: by a CBR!! :rofl:

Some people have no sense, Im sure riding like that will work out well for him...

I definitely applaud you for your self control. Hopefully I can one day have that same amount of self control to not give in to temptation. I ,like another member said, gave in and it ended up very badly. Jail time and a crashed bike. Again thank you for not doing anything stupid that would have gotten you in more trouble than it was worth. I have most definitely learned my lesson....

Back