BMC Race or BMC Street air filter?

edcop

Banned
I have heard from many other different sources on the net that K&N air filters rob the Suzuki Hayabusa of performance.
I have been surfing the web on air filters for the last couple days and narrowed my search to the BMC air filter, there are a lot of people that say stock air filters are the best if your bike is not modded out, K&N being the crapiest.

I am going to get a BMC air filter but not sure which one to get.
Should I get a BMC race or BMC street air filter?

I think I would benefit more from an after market air filter seeing how I have a PC3 and full Titanium Tiforce exhaust.

BMC race or BMC street, what should it be people?

I went with the race version and had the bike tuned with it. No regrets.
I have no issues with cleaning the filter more often as it is higher maintenance than the standard filter. The cost of performance.

You people don't have to put my old thread up at the top about my asking weather I should get a K&N or BMC.

I have done much research on air filters the last couple days, K&N is the worst out of all.

I am pretty sure I am gonna go with BMC race, 30% more air flow than BMC street but you have to clean it a little more.

I sure am glad i surfed the web on air filters, I never knew that K&N air filters were shiit.

Have K&N Race for now, but only because my cars use them and is easier to have all the same recharging juice.

I have heard from many other different sources on the net that K&N air filters rob the Suzuki Hayabusa of performance.
I have been surfing the web on air filters for the last couple days and narrowed my search to the BMC air filter, there are a lot of people that say stock air filters are the best if your bike is not modded out, K&N being the crapiest.

I am going to get a BMC air filter but not sure which one to get.
Should I get a BMC race or BMC street air filter?

I think I would benefit more from an after market air filter seeing how I have a PC3 and full Titanium Tiforce exhaust.

BMC race or BMC street, what should it be people?

Turbo :laugh:

Back