How many members race their bikes

I plan on doing a few track days but I won't beracing my bike... just driving it around very quickly, no timing, no competition.  I'm doing it just for fun on my bike as is stock only [except for safety wire and suspension tuning]  Should be a ball.  Might do some quarter miles if I can find one.  here's last years overposted pic
you should come up to CF raceway this spring!!

I haven't raced my bike yet but will be starting to run em 1/4 at a time till I get the times I want.

1/8 Mile mostly, some 1/4 when I get a chance. There's quite a few tracks within a 50-75 mile radius of me, so I go as much as I can.
cool.gif

my friends want me to go to a trackday up at willow springs but the closest my busa is gonna get to the track is the pits watching the other bikes go around.. yeah im an over protective father.. now the 1100 on the other hand is a different story i may put that on the track but ideally i would like to go buy a cheap 750 and run it around so if i wad it up no biggy

I go to the local 1/4 strip every so often and I'm doing a trackday at Barbers in March. I can't wait to get on that track.

I've just been to track days (2) and the drag strip once.
I want to do a few track days this year too.

seems like i race my busa pretty much every where also live near a 1/4 mile track and do race it on friday nights through the summer months

i like drag racing mostly at strips, am planning some track days just for fun nothing to serious, my friend chuck says yea sure ,once you get to the track you'll go balls out i bet.

Back