Kids reving their bikes.

Can't imagine why :whistle:

Women on sportbikes...very hot :thumbsup:

BTW-Add me to the hit it in the tunnel or under the overpass crowd.

ditto ... nothing like a saxy chicks butt on a sportsbike, especially if she's two up hunched over the thing. In the car and run along side em' for a little just for the eye candy. My girl says you trying to race them or something "your not on your bike now" ha ha ha .... yeah thats it darling !!! I'm just an old perve i guess. But come on guys put your hands up, who else is guilty ???
Hobo

Maybe they're just performing a "rev test". :laugh:

:rofl::rofl: i saw a young lad pull in for fuel on a twist & go when he was done he pulled a can of wd 40 from under the seat sprayed it all over the rear tyre , then jumped on , held it flat out and launched it off the stand to preform an excuse of a burn out . 10/10 for effort , 0/10 for brains :moon::moon:

Ido the tunnel thing too. TiForce dual cans, sound niiiice. As far as riders reving to race , ive had more cars than bikes do that to me wanting to race. So far i have beatten
a vette, mustang cobra, porsche boxster, and the harley, of course. They dont know what kinda bike I got.

I rev to instigate a race or when I'm in a tunnel or under a rather large bridge just to hear the echo. :)

ear plugs...

I rev at stop lights when I am buy myself.:whistle:
I just like to hear my exhaust. Now the bridge and tunnel thing, YES!!!!!! That's me too!!:laugh:

+1 to everyone here on this... Think this would make a good poll. How many rev your bikes to hear how cool they sound in:

A: Tunnels
B: Overpasses
C: Garage
D: Lights
E: Stop lights because chicks dig it and you can make the guy in the mini van wish he was not caged up
F: All above and then more...

I simply love the sound of the bike, I loved it better when I had the Hotbodies Shorties, but unfortunately the WSP officer had a different view of acceptable levels of noise:whistle:

Haha... people out here in Sac Rev motors just to get your attention then when you look over they give you the "nod." Being a female they don't really try to pass me. They just sit behind me for a while. ???

I did have a guy (280 lbs) on a brand new 250 with brand new leathers and a Mohawk want to race me a few weeks ago. Light turned green, he tucked in and gave that baddass 250 all it had. :laugh: I was laughing so hard I almost stalled my bike. I followed him over the overpass (he was still tucked in). He hit 3rd gear (I was still in 1st)... when I blew by him like he was standing still he turned into the next driveway. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

...and your female, even better. Props for riding a Busa!!:thumbsup:

Ido the tunnel thing too. TiForce dual cans, sound niiiice. As far as riders reving to race , ive had more cars than bikes do that to me wanting to race. So far i have beatten
a vette, mustang cobra, porsche boxster, and the harley, of course. They dont know what kinda bike I got.

It's an extraordinary machine. You can beat any make/model car from a dead stop.
:cool:

It's little dog syndrome.

The little ones always have to yap.
The bark is worse than the bite.

It's the ones who keep their mouth shut that you have to watch out for :laugh:

Man come tell that to my neighbor, he has a pit bull and he barks at anything that moves...that includes leaves or palm fronds when the wind blows. Annoying as hell. I wish people would take better care of their animals. He's just chained up outside all day long. Poor guy.

I like to rev it up when someone next to me is on the phone and not paying attention

Oh yeah...one thing that annoys the hell out of me is how people can not
understand the concept of a two lane and mosey side by side for MILES.

Usually when the idiot finally moves over and I am passing...they get an earfull
of Seline yelling at them. Quick pull in of the clutch and twist...
Idiots :banghead: That and cell phones while driving are my 2 biggest pet
peaves on the road.

Excess Revving to me is the whole "I only ride to bike night and back home to show off" kinda guys....only time I do it is splitting lanes here on the great san diego traffic jams...if someone looks lik they are going to switch lanes or something....

Here on the east coast it's called the gorrilla call. And you have to bounce it off the rev limiter for 4 or 5 seconds. It means, I'm a f#*king idiot look at me!

Back