Kids reving their bikes.

I like to rev it up when someone next to me is on the phone and not paying attention

That's what the horn was made for. Revving at those people do nothing more than make bikers look like asses, or they think we want to race them.

Some people do rev their engines to get your attention to give you the "nod." Then there are the people that rev their engine to get you to try and race them. The latter are the ones that you have to really watch out for. One they are dumb enough to try and race a 'Busa when all they have is a lowly 600. Second they are the ones that will get themselves hurt and yourself too.

I'm not much a rev'r unless i mean to race... I enjoy it though when riding in a group and we rev together... an ORGY rev i guess... lol...

the only time i rev the engine is when i have to "blip" the throttle to downshift. i never understand why riders do that crap at the lights both cruisers and sport.

i only rev under bridges and at bicycle riders that won't get out of the way. but if you rev at me, i'm dropping gears as fast as i can kick:laugh:

Only two people have push my button an gotten me to do something silly one was my bro .. that was a gimmee :whistle:

The second was a guy on a V Rod, in my defense he had been bragging an boasting about his sportbike killer since the beginning of the group ride at 9 am by 6 pm I was ready to rip my own ears off just so I wouldn't have to hear it anymore. So I hummed an nodded through the whole ordeal till he revved his beast at me an took off on me from the light later in the day...... i don't know what sportbikes he was racing but I am assuming he won't be :poke: anymore busa's till he gets some mods done...Other than those loud arrs pipes.:laugh:

But they sure are nice looking bikes though:thumbsup:

the only time i rev the engine is when i have to "blip" the throttle to downshift. i never understand why riders do that crap at the lights both cruisers and sport.

If you watched SouthParks, "The F Word" then you would understand! :rofl:

I rev for hot chicks, occasionally I get rewarded and they flash their high beams at me :laugh:

I bet when you are with that pack and everyone rev's in a tunnel you get a big ol' smile in your helmet... and that's why :cheerleader::cheerleader:

I smile the whole time I ride....lol. I have the fastest bike but I like to ride in the back to watch everyone else having a good time...but we all know I am a dork like that.

Back