Kids reving their bikes.

tclause

Registered
Am I out of touch, it used to be a challenge when somebody reved their bike at you. Now they do it as a greeting or something. I have had several rev their 600's at me and even a can-O-tuna. When you ask them how much $ are going to race for they say I didn't want to race. So is this a poser mating call or what, if so I don't swing that way.

Haha... people out here in Sac Rev motors just to get your attention then when you look over they give you the "nod." Being a female they don't really try to pass me. They just sit behind me for a while. ???

I did have a guy (280 lbs) on a brand new 250 with brand new leathers and a Mohawk want to race me a few weeks ago. Light turned green, he tucked in and gave that baddass 250 all it had. :laugh: I was laughing so hard I almost stalled my bike. I followed him over the overpass (he was still tucked in). He hit 3rd gear (I was still in 1st)... when I blew by him like he was standing still he turned into the next driveway. :rofl:

Haha... people out here in Sac Rev motors just to get your attention then when you look over they give you the "nod." Being a female they don't really try to pass me. They just sit behind me for a while. ???

I did have a guy (280 lbs) on a brand new 250 with brand new leathers and a Mohawk want to race me a few weeks ago. Light turned green, he tucked in and gave that baddass 250 all it had. :laugh: I was laughing so hard I almost stalled my bike. I followed him over the overpass (he was still tucked in). He hit 3rd gear (I was still in 1st)... when I blew by him like he was standing still he turned into the next driveway. :rofl:
damn that's cold! :laugh:

I had a guy on a 600 rode next to me and started revving his engine like there's no tomorrow. The light turned red ahead and when we stopped, we're next to each other with no cars in front. He just sat there quietly and when I took off gently, he sat there for another few seconds. He probably thought I was going to race him which I won't.

yup been there alreay

had a r1 zoom past me on the interstate, missing mirros and smashed farings and all..
he slowed to let me "catch" up.. and he played the headlight, engine rev taunt thing....
i was under a mile from my exit.. i did gun it.. to change lanes/exit and CLOWN BOY gave it all he had and disappered into :poke: traffic..

I rev to instigate a race or when I'm in a tunnel or under a rather large bridge just to hear the echo. :)

Can't imagine why :whistle:

Women on sportbikes...very hot :thumbsup:

BTW-Add me to the hit it in the tunnel or under the overpass crowd.

Last edited:
+1 Bogus :laugh:

CaBusagirl- Dont just blow by em, find out the other guys top gear redline and just hang with em until the break their motor, did it to A Civic awhile back, doin around 130 for about 4 miles when i saw a big puff of smoke out the tail pipe:laugh:

:rofl:Next time i suggest you open up your fingers and turn your hand left and right.It means is that the best you can do,no more?:rofl:That guy is a moron he may not get it anyway:rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl:Next time i suggest you open up your fingers and turn your hand left and right.It means is that the best you can do,no more?:rofl:That guy is a moron he may not get it anyway:rofl:

Haha... never thought about that one. I always do the whole hand to ear thing while shrugging my shoulders. (like I can't hear anything) That seems to upset some people. :whistle:

i only rev in tunnels and when im trying to not sound stupid when i hit that phantom n between 5 n 6

I rev at stop lights when I am buy myself.:whistle:
I just like to hear my exhaust. Now the bridge and tunnel thing, YES!!!!!! That's me too!!:laugh:

Back