Busa lost race to a CBR........

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
So there I was cruising up the interstate on my 08 at around 70 MPH on my way to work this morning. I was wearing my ABU bottoms (military fatigues) and in my comfort zone which is slightly left of center and in the center lane on a 3 lane road. I did not even see the CBR in my mirror as he went by me at about 100 MPH just 1-2 feet from my arm. Frankly, it startled me a bit and I called him a couple of names in my helmet. As he braked to see if I would give chase and dipped his helmet down to look in the mirror, I gave him the bird with my right hand raised high into the air.

He picked up speed very quickly and claimed all of the traffic he was weaving in and out of at well over 100 MPH as his victims. A guy in a car passed me on the left and gave me the thumbs up as he went by.

So, despite the fact that I lost the race to work, I won the crowd and enjoyed the rest of my cool morning ride.

Great job of not being tempted. I wouldnt have wasted my time either with a Honda. He was just jelous and wish he owned a Busa.

Doesn't sound like there was a race to lose. The busa didn't lose. You just didn't respond to the squidly rider.:beerchug:

Ah, probably the Po-po would of won in the end. They are out there. What sucks is that they got all kinds of unmarked vehicles, vehicles like soccer mom vans. A silverado stopped me, sheriff bufford pusser had a little talk with me. He kept looking at my bike, I know he wanted to ask about the rocket but he stuck to business, no ticket just a good sassing.

man as i was reading, i was like ohhhh nooooo not in your uniform, but good on you man. i never ride in my cami's. people are crazy up here in virginia, especially on I95.

got a guy on a R6 that trys to get me to race him once or twice a week when we bump into one another on the way to work...no matter how fast he carves traffic i always catch him at the light....:rofl:

-He is the life of parties he has never attended
-If he were to punch you in the face, you’d have to fight off the urge to thank him.
- Police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
- His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser mans body.
:thumbsup:

-He is the life of parties he has never attended
-If he were to punch you in the face, you’d have to fight off the urge to thank him.
- Police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
- His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser mans body.
:thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl: Ok I think you just answered my post above!

Good stuff. Something I noticed about most Busa owners, is the maturity level. Its usually the younger guys that go out and show there a$$ while putting the lives of others and themselves at risk. I commend you for doing the right thing. You deserved to get thumbs up from the other drivers. Just noticed your a Senior NCO. We as leaders and soldiers need to pay attention to our safety briefs. We survive over in Iraq and Afghanistan, now we just need to survive the roads here in our home.

Back