Lost a race i didn't know i was in, does it count?

The race is not always won by the fastest.  Racing a squid is pointless.  Racing a squid on the street is realy pointless.
Whats that saying?

Racing a squid is like playing in the special olympics....
laugh.gif

You can't lose if you were not participating. On a side note, I have a set of Joe Rocket textiles, but do not always wear the pants. Depends on the circumstances i.e. where I'm going, what type of riding, weather, etc. Enjoy your jeans and don't worry about it.

I wear jeans and see nothing wrong with that. After all, that's what I wore when I took the Basic Riders Course and that was appropriate at that time.

For the jeans...

I wear jeans occasionally. BUT, I've been down in jeans before, and it SUCKS! Unless you have dragging Jeans, they rip on contact, then your skin rips. Not fun.... I still don't have feeling in my knee from my wreck.
sad.gif

Someone should just be happy they haven't gone down hard yet. Sounds like the 7R rider is just playing with fire and about to get burned.

In the month since I got my bike the only pants I've ridden in are my First Gear Fuel leather/tex pants.
umnik.gif

At 95 degrees I do earn the "Order of the Soggy Diaper" award when on a longer ride, but better that than fouling myself with something else when my bowels cut loose from the pain of abrasive grinding my skin off...
eek2.gif

I was headed out yesterday at 9:00am to meet a few buddies for what was planned as a 200ish mile day of riding. Got on jeans, boots, Joe Rocket textile, Nitro gloves, helmet, mp3 player is going, tank bag stuffed with maps and beverages etc... About 2 miles from my house is this road about 150 years old, litererally 2 carts wide, it's paved and winds though the woods and farms, it is about 1.5 miles long and has 1 house on it. I zip down this thing at about 80 MPH same as always. Well out of nowhere(scared the crap out of me) this idiot on a 7R screams past me in a corner on the left side of the road hanging off, doing probably 120 MPH. He's wearing sandals, shorts, a tank top and a helmet. I catch up to him at the end of the road (he is waiting for me). He looks at me makes a gun shape with his fingers, pulls the trigger, and then makes the gesture like he's blowing the smoke from the barrel. He then proceeds to do a standing burnout an take off again to the right, I was going left.

WTF???

Did I really lose??? I'm sure if I actually was racing...
If U have 2 ask, then U did lose
alien.gif

Back