For SixPack.... TLR VS GSXR1K

Maybe I'm just getting old but I prefer this look compared to some of the newer bikes out.... everything about it just looks right :whistle:

as do i i started a post a while back asking if u could put the front oc these bikes on the busa i mean look at it it look like its at WOT parked in the grass

I own an 03 TLR and an 04 Hayabusa. The TLR is still my favorite bike. I bought it in 07 from a guy in West Virginia with 700 miles on the clock. He bought it and a dirt bike at the same time and just didn't ride it. I had my patellar tendon reattached in November, bought the bike in March and couldn't ride it until the next year when my knee was able to bend enough. I put a 185/55 tire on the back and it transformed the handling completely. I will probably sell it this year since my back and knee aren't getting any better with age. When I give that thing full throttle with a full Yosh system it scares the heck out most drivers. The bike is just plain fun to ride. I did ride an RC51 once. It made the TL feel like a rolls Royce in comparison. The RC is one of the most uncomfortable bikes out there. Just my .02.

if you go to sell that tiller you best post it here...i guarantee it sells here.

Yes it will definitely sell quick fast and in a hurry!!!!

But 1st things 1st we need 2 see some pics :rulez:

I own an 03 TLR and an 04 Hayabusa. The TLR is still my favorite bike. I bought it in 07 from a guy in West Virginia with 700 miles on the clock. He bought it and a dirt bike at the same time and just didn't ride it. I had my patellar tendon reattached in November, bought the bike in March and couldn't ride it until the next year when my knee was able to bend enough. I put a 185/55 tire on the back and it transformed the handling completely. I will probably sell it this year since my back and knee aren't getting any better with age. When I give that thing full throttle with a full Yosh system it scares the heck out most drivers. The bike is just plain fun to ride. I did ride an RC51 once. It made the TL feel like a rolls Royce in comparison. The RC is one of the most uncomfortable bikes out there. Just my .02.

What color, and how much?
Any pics?

It's yellow and black. Only a few mods on it. TRE, supersprox, ecu reflash for the full yosh pipe. I believe the original owner put a K & N on it but I don't know for sure since I've never opened the airbox. I probably have 500 miles on the pilot 2ct's. I have to admit that I've put one Pazzo lever on the brake side. I knew someone who dumped their bike and gave me the good lever. I'll probably add the clutch lever before the riding season. It's sitting under a cover on a battery tender right now. It's on front and rear stands. I'll try to take a couple of pics of it this weekend. It's a great bike to ride if your body isn't beat up.

There is a single picture in my garage here.

displayimage.php

It's yellow and black. Only a few mods on it. TRE, supersprox, ecu reflash for the full yosh pipe. I believe the original owner put a K & N on it but I don't know for sure since I've never opened the airbox. I probably have 500 miles on the pilot 2ct's. I have to admit that I've put one Pazzo lever on the brake side. I knew someone who dumped their bike and gave me the good lever. I'll probably add the clutch lever before the riding season. It's sitting under a cover on a battery tender right now. It's on front and rear stands. I'll try to take a couple of pics of it this weekend. It's a great bike to ride if your body isn't beat up.

There is a single picture in my garage here.

Forget you SixPack.. DIBS! :rofl:

I haven't ridden one in years...and my body is pretty beat up(I liked my Bking, I could actually ride that and be comfortable).
Best as I can recall, the TL feels somewhere between a gen1 Busa and 1st gen gsxr1000, as far as just sitting on it goes.
It sounds like a great bike.
What's the price? Any idea yet?
It's old, can't be worth much:laugh:

Yessir that is definitely 1 clean looking TLR. :drool:

Should we rock paper scissors 2 see who gets 1st crack @ it? :laugh:

Crap. BigE is here. None of us have a chance now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OH...................MY....................

You will have absolutely ZERO problems selling that baby! I would list it here first to ensure it goes to a great owner, because I know someone from here will buy it.... But as Bots sais, with Big E now in the mix, no one has a chance!!!

Back