For SixPack.... TLR VS GSXR1K

Well I have (3) bikes right now. The TL is toughest on my knee and back. I probably ride it once a week or a couple of times every other week. I don't need to sell it and really don't want to, but I wouldn't mid putting my car in the garage again. that being said I'm looking to get $5500 OBO. I don't beat on my bikes and keep them stock looking as possible. It's an 03 with about 7K on the clock. If it sells great but if it doesn't that's ok too.

This was my TL-R:

5008340803_c1eeec9ca5_b.jpg

Jardine pipes:

1999 Suzuki TL1000R - YouTube[/url]

Of all the colours, I liked the European red ones the best:

p1.jpg

Mmmm, red. :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have (3) bikes right now. The TL is toughest on my knee and back. I probably ride it once a week or a couple of times every other week. I don't need to sell it and really don't want to, but I wouldn't mid putting my car in the garage again. that being said I'm looking to get $5500 OBO. I don't beat on my bikes and keep them stock looking as possible. It's an 03 with about 7K on the clock. If it sells great but if it doesn't that's ok too.

Bad on knees and back, huh? Where are you located? Interested in an 07 VFR 800 for trade? Maroon in color with only 4200 miles. Mint condition

Friend of mine has an RC51. I'd never pick one over a TLR. 2nd most uncomfortable bike I've ever ridden. And if you think the TLR is hot..

The TLR and the RC51 have the exact same 1/4 mile times, the TL has 2hp advantage over the RC51 (barely nothing) and it weighs 7lbs more (whoopie)

The TL is by no means a pig compared to the RC51.

+!000 ...truth been told..

Back