Wear your protection! I crashed today.

Vic_E55_2001

Donating Member
Registered
As many of you know I`m biggest protection advocate, I always wear helmet, leather jacket, gloves...

Well, today I didn`t. I took my TLR for a short ride around my house, 100 yards, no more then that.

Locked front wheel on dirty asphalt, went down doing 20MPH. Man, it hurts, I was wearing jeans and sweatshirt.
My both knees scrapped, both arms... and I think I pulled my back too.

Stupid, stupid me....

Please wear your gears, road rash sucks.

Glad you are at least okay, hopefully learned the lesson, ATGATT

At least you can walk away from your accident, have to imagine a lot of people dont

Painful reminder, to say the least.... and embarrassment..

Jeans do NOTHING to save your skin, even at 20MPH

glad you're okay for the most part. definitely a lesson learned though. hopefully for not only you, but for the rest of us as well. thanks for posting up about it.

I`ll fix TL in no time... scrapped plastic, broken clutch and shift lever, turn signal....
I broke Scorpio remote for my Busa, that thing cracked and screen looks like it has been shot... but remote still works.
My phone all scratched but works fine.

Glad you faired pretty well. I know I am as guilty as any on the short rides to skip some gear.

Dude I'm so sorry bout your off. I hope the healing process will be quick and painless.

Damn, I hear Obama is replacing crashed bikes for everyone except colorado residents!

Glad you faired pretty well. I know I am as guilty as any on the short rides to skip some gear.

I have been known to do the same and have been lucky so far.
Glad you are okay:thumbsup:
Get well soon prayers are in the air.
Bubba

Dang Vic. I'm glad it isn't any worse. Glad your okay. Well except for the pride thing. That IS a very good reminder. Thanks:beerchug:

Ouch! Thanx for the reminders... Glad it wasnt any any worse.

Howd the TL fair?

Back