Finally ordered GP4RX nickel calipers

If we share Dannyboy , we share your bike , Mustang or the soon to possess Corvette , all lovely young ladies , turbo motorcycle , condo , but not prison roster ,,, when I come over for holidays . When u come over , u get to look after Toad's Ma , and Dogboy and my reptiles , and that be look after not lock after !! Think u would like a holiday very soon .... and you drop the L2 , u bought it , even though I be breaking my own enforced rules of no one rides L2 that is fatter than me !! Hahahahaha:)

If we share Dannyboy , we share your bike , Mustang or the soon to possess Corvette , all lovely young ladies , turbo motorcycle , condo , but not prison roster ,,, when I come over for holidays . When u come over , u get to look after Toad's Ma , and Dogboy and my reptiles , and that be look after not lock after !! Think u would like a holiday very soon .... and you drop the L2 , u bought it , even though I be breaking my own enforced rules of no one rides L2 that is fatter than me !! Hahahahaha:)
ill just buy the rotor.... lol.... but I will say I am surprised the bike didn't have a single issue all season.... they say these monsters are reliable and streetable when done right... I had my doubts, because I know a hot rod when I see one... but the bike hangs tough... much much much better than any car I ever modded…. and it idles great and is just a little loud when leaving here at 2 am.... im sure everyone hears it.... so I start it and go.... lol... im pushing it down the street while its idling.

as far as the prison roster is concerned... I LOVE the looks on the newjacks faces the first time ALLLLL the cell door open and they have to line up alllll the inmates and get ready to go to the messhall…. sheer terrororized faces.... or the first fight they get involved with.... its priceless...

Wouldn’t it be better to upgrade to GENII forks and forget about adapters? Are the front wheels not compatible between first and second gen.?
its a 600plus hp capable bike... its had a LOT of electrical work done.... and the forks are modded right now and work very well.... I don't wanna start disassembling this monster when I can simply run billet adapters... I simply wanna be able to reign in this thing... am im just using some very nice brake components to do it.... I could have gone much much cheaper... hopefully someone else will benefit from this... when its ALLLL OVER.... I will post the links for allllllll adapters and spacers..... I wanted to run a full trac dynamics front end.... but I was talked out of it.... and im not gonna run ohlins forks and have them cut down and modded…. this bike REALLY benefits from being lowered.... its much more confidence inspiring to be low and have good traction/autoshift and a perfect ramped in boost controller(the longer and lower a bike is the more aggressive u can get using more and more power... im nowhere near a drag strip... but I do street race and I enjoy the whole culture and history.

Last edited:
I have an ebay seller that is good and kind of local to me (less than an hour away) that has fair prices and I’ve i bought from before. Too bad you bought calipers already or you could’ve just bought these that he has for sale right now.......
https://m.ebay.com/itm/99-07-HAYABUSA-BREMBO-FRONT-BRAKE-CALIPER-RADIAL-MOUNT-CONVERSION-KIT-HB75/292661684257?fits=Model:Hayabusa&hash=item4423fee821:g:O58AAOSwhCBbX2Uf:sc:USPSPriority!32827!US!-1
Added some braided lines and a brembo MC and be done for less that 1k
it could be done for cheap.... but I want to use some really good parts... these calipers are as good as it gets without going to a full racing caliper (the monoblock calipers don't have dust seals)… but the intent here is gonna be the end result... and along with listing the adapters AND SPACERS and fluid resoiviore… links for everything.... and in that link u provided... I tried to buy just his adapters.. he said no... " the adapters are more xpensive than the calipers" … didn't give me any more information.... and be careful with any used caliper... I would at least have it rebuilt... and be sure the adapters are billet or the material used.... and if ure gonna upgrade brakes I would at least look into HP calipers.

Last edited:
I have an ebay seller that is good and kind of local to me (less than an hour away) that has fair prices and I’ve i bought from before. Too bad you bought calipers already or you could’ve just bought these that he has for sale right now.......
https://m.ebay.com/itm/99-07-HAYABUSA-BREMBO-FRONT-BRAKE-CALIPER-RADIAL-MOUNT-CONVERSION-KIT-HB75/292661684257?fits=Model:Hayabusa&hash=item4423fee821:g:O58AAOSwhCBbX2Uf:sc:USPSPriority!32827!US!-1
Added some braided lines and a brembo MC and be done for less that 1k

Yeah that is a good seller! I’ve bought a few parts off him through the years. He always seems to have used high end race parts for Busas.

Pretty much the same setup I’m running. The adapters, calipers, SS lines and a Brembo MC and Boom! You now stop on a dime with 2 finger braking and you didn’t break the bank

Yeah that is a good seller! I’ve bought a few parts off him through the years. He always seems to have used high end race parts for Busas.

Pretty much the same setup I’m running. The adapters, calipers, SS lines and a Brembo MC and Boom! You now stop on a dime with 2 finger braking and you didn’t break the bank
did u post up the info on this? the adapters/spacers and all... ? if so... I really don't have to do this.... these are 108 mm offset/

Last edited:
Back