Finally ordered GP4RX nickel calipers

Not a straight swapover I'm afraid . The Gen 2 fork will adapt with the Gen 2 triple clamps and front wheel , brake rotors , axle and fender . You can get everything at fairly good prices in great condition 2nd hand from the US if you look around .
Got it. Ali has leaky carrozzeria wheels that he loves, so that’s a no go then, because he would have to give up his wheels. lol

Got it. Ali has leaky carrozzeria wheels that he loves, so that’s a no go then, because he would have to give up his wheels. lol
all czs are poop... manufacturing defect(no drop on wheel)…. I got a tire on there though without DESTROYING it... the wheel makes it HELL to mount the tire on it... u ALMOST have to destroy the tire to mount it... and im not spending 2-4 grand on wheels... I think its a ripoff

PVM offers some trick conversion bottoms which I would recommend that route verses the plate adapters which they also sell.

AF02AEC2-ACD5-42C6-902A-5EAA666BC67D.jpeg

A5C5CED9-3A37-413D-BA84-4B8490872907.jpeg

Hi ali. Just call Frank he can get anything you need. And he knows what works.
frank is busy and I got a caliper draggin… but I always do what I can to support him... I got some other things i wanna do also... but im gonna ship the bike to him this fall/winter... I wish like hell u would get urs done and let frank install that standalone that dme has.... that's HIGH on my list to do... im gonna do that as long as its feasible... I just don't wanna be the first :)

all czs are poop... manufacturing defect(no drop on wheel)…. I got a tire on there though without DESTROYING it... the wheel makes it HELL to mount the tire on it... u ALMOST have to destroy the tire to mount it... and im not spending 2-4 grand on wheels... I think its a ripoff
You can get wheels for less than $2k. My OZs were about $1600. PM coming your way.

Back