Finally hanging up the Busa spurs for a Harley....

I was diagnosed with degenerative disc in 1980...with osteo arthritis...and spurs on my spine..wouldnt give up my busa for nothin...aspirin and put up with the pain is what i do...but i do see what you mean....as long as you get to ride it doesnt matter what the ride is....

Congrats. Fortunate that you can still ride with injuries. Myself I'm a few years older, sportbikes are the only type I can ride and keep pressure off my tailbone.
Nothing wrong with buying a HD, every purchase helps the stock price, so thanks :D

Ride you ride, brother. As long as you are happy and lovin' the ride, that is all that counts. :thumbsup:

I have two herniated discs in my lower back and one in my neck. Suprisingly, riding a sport bike keeps my stomach strong and my back feels better than it has in years. I am OLD too. 47 last Thursday.

I'm looking at going the other direction. I have a 07 HD V-rod & debating on trading it in for a Busa.

Do enjoy the V rod, but just wanting more of a sport touring bike(sorta speak). At 40 yrs myself I have no desire for
the current crop of super sports bikes as my last one was a 08 Gsxr 1k.

Though I'm thinking a Busa with some heli riers/bars Id be grining ear to ear?

Back