ever been pissed off by a biker when your in your car

if you are dumb enough to call the cops I hope it backfires.

Calling the cops with a complaint about a sportbike is calling the newspaper with a complaint about your neighbor's cat and mentioning the word pitt bull in the conversation...they eat it up. It empowers the stereotype and justifies them in their actions.

So when you get pulled over for whatever reason the good officer decides is your fate....he will say, " I am sorry son, we have gotten many complaints about bikes and we need to crack down." The odds are the guy you call about getting caught in the net is rare. Many good guys will be harassed over nothing.

Nature will take its course....the fine and your advice, odds are will do nothing but make him mad and encourage his stupidity more.

every morning i drop my kids off at school in my truck 2 or 3 times a week i see what i think is a kid on a 600 sport bike he wears a helmet and jacket at a busy intersection 4 lane i have seen him split lanes and he will turn right from the center lane into the right lane cutting off whoever is turning right from the right lane(hope this makes sense) i never thought much about it until it happened to me in the middle of my turn he cut me off i had to brake or i would have hit him i know this will happen again we all ride but i dont ride like he does what would you do next time

Period? Here boy! C'mon! Period? Where ya?

Has ANYBODY seen the period?

<sigh> I think we've lost the period again. Oh well...guess I'll start on the milk carton campaign.

:beerchug:

I see that all the time! I usually just shake my head.

Not really much you can do --- aside from catching him at a light and asking him how long he's been riding? When he answers, I'd say, "how long you plan to keep riding like that before you get hit?" :poke:

I had a squid do a stoppie as he was coming up along my left side (in my Vette) at a stop light. Then I started to see the rear end of his bike start to lean to the right (which would've meant it hitting the left side of my car) as his rear wheel came down... I just shook my head thinking how badly I would've had to beat his azz if he would've hit the my car and then tried to run... I have no pity/consideration for azzhats that ride like that.

The thing that makes me mad is when i see bikes riding on a cars a$$ we get very pissed when a car is on our A$$ but then i see allot of bikes do this as well(meaning allot of guys i ride with) I stay a good 1 to 1 1/2 links back. SOme people have no respect and this IDIOT will learn when he gets clipped and hurt or cant ride his bike anymore!!!

I dont get why he goes from the center lane into the right turn lane? can he not turn or something?

I mean its a 600 I could turn that thing with a sneeze.

The thing that makes me mad is when i see bikes riding on a cars a$$ we get very pissed when a car is on our A$$ but then i see allot of bikes do this as well(meaning allot of guys i ride with) I stay a good 1 to 1 1/2 links back. SOme people have no respect and this IDIOT will learn when he gets clipped and hurt or cant ride his bike anymore!!!

I used to do that then the pavement taught me different. Now I give plenty of room now that I am older.

I have seen a guy wheelie at about 70mph down the highway, VA Beach is not so big and I know where he was probably going. I thought for a while about going and saying something to him but if he is dumb enough to do that he probably would not listen anyhow. Darwin had a theory about how these things sort out.

Seen a guy doing this down I20 here in GA when I was buying my bike. He come by on the rear wheel blowing through traffic laying on his horn. The owner of the shop said he was one of his best customers, bikes been in 4 tiimes from wrecks doing that stuff. He said the funny thing was the bike only had like 3000 miles on it.

saw him do this to someone else this morning.the reason he turns from the center lane into the right lane is because traffice is moving in the left lane.i would never clip him i could not stand to see a bike on the ground (joking)i guess i'm just blowing off some steam. if something does happen to him at that corner i will even stop and help him out. i'll try not to laugh out loud(just joking)

saw him do this to someone else this morning.the reason he turns from the center lane into the right lane is because traffice is moving in the left lane.i would never clip him i could not stand to see a bike on the ground (joking)i guess i'm just blowing off some steam. if something does happen to him at that corner i will even stop and help him out. i'll try not to laugh out loud(just joking)

Sounds like it's only a matter of time --- and in reality, you're gonna have to laugh when it happens --- And tell him we all said, "We told you so."

hey VetteNBusa i have the same 05 black and silver bike the fastest color made all i need is the vette

100_2066.jpg

If he does it on a regular basis at the same place I am sure if you let an LEO know he keep an eye out for him. You could be saving his life helping him break a bad an stupid habit.

That is because Harleys don't fit between the cars with the saddle bags on or the chopper rider just can't keep it in a straight an steady line to think he can make it between the cars :laugh:

When and who do you think first started splitting lanes? Some Jap jockey when the biggest Jap bike was a 150 Honda Dream? :poke: Been riding my 1961 Panhead for over 30 yrs. and split lanes regularly with it, even do it on my big 'fat' Road King. Allot of what goes on today on the road is because of inexperience and arrogance. Squids like this kid are self eliminating, you can't reason with them so don't try. Give the cops a tip and see if they will wait for him.

last year there was a guy someone brought to ride with us, he wasnt part of my normal crew...he was riding like a fool all day, finally we stopped somewhere and I whent over and about knocked him out for being so dangerous, at one point he even scared the life outa my wife cutting us off in a turn, so when he was being all defensive about his ridding style my other friends all came over and chimmed in their concern as well...so he ended up leaving us all pissed off and alone....the very next day he was hit and killed by a truck while on his bike in a turn....
i tried to warn him, glad he wasnt with us the next day though..
:poke:

Yes all the time. And its mostly crotch rocket riders. They pass between cars, zig in and out of traffic. Basically with a total disregard for every other person they SHARE the road with. It's riders like that that make people hate bikers. Sure we've all done it while riding, but I try to do it in a more curteous way.

Agreed. Some riders think that they can ride like they want to and nobody other than themselves will get hurt if they crash because the bike weighs so much less than a car, but there are cases where motorcycles kill people in cars not to mention when they take out other motorcycles! One thing that is beyond me is why I keep seeing videos of people riding on the wrong side of the road to pass cars and then hitting some innocent rider or driver head on because they decided not to wait until they were sure that it was safe...??? What are they thinking!?

Back