ever been pissed off by a biker when your in your car

oldbird

Registered
every morning i drop my kids off at school in my truck 2 or 3 times a week i see what i think is a kid on a 600 sport bike he wears a helmet and jacket at a busy intersection 4 lane i have seen him split lanes and he will turn right from the center lane into the right lane cutting off whoever is turning right from the right lane(hope this makes sense) i never thought much about it until it happened to me in the middle of my turn he cut me off i had to brake or i would have hit him i know this will happen again we all ride but i dont ride like he does what would you do next time

thats a tough call, i see a lot things that i get aggravated about from other people. when i did get the chance to talk to them most were not very responsive, even when i tried to play in to the type of behavior i wanted to talk to them about. it still doesnt stop me from tryn. some people think they are invincible and being on a bike can make it worse. i have been guilty myself.:whistle:

Seen it before myself, there's a lot of inexperienced riders out there. Accidents waiting to happen.

Yes all the time. And its mostly crotch rocket riders. They pass between cars, zig in and out of traffic. Basically with a total disregard for every other person they SHARE the road with. It's riders like that that make people hate bikers. Sure we've all done it while riding, but I try to do it in a more curteous way.

just let him be, he would get it sooner or letter. When I se a biker I just give then all the space a can give then.

do the kid a favor, call your local pd and give them a tip... if the kid is doing it every day, they will stop him... might cost him a few bucks but better than a leg..

(*fixed jax monster picture size.. deny photos from i526.photobucket :laugh: )

Last edited:
Most of the riders here are sensable. I have seen a couple that will haul azz through traffic cutting people off.

every morning i drop my kids off at school in my truck 2 or 3 times a week i see what i think is a kid on a 600 sport bike he wears a helmet and jacket at a busy intersection 4 lane i have seen him split lanes and he will turn right from the center lane into the right lane cutting off whoever is turning right from the right lane(hope this makes sense) i never thought much about it until it happened to me in the middle of my turn he cut me off i had to brake or i would have hit him i know this will happen again we all ride but i dont ride like he does what would you do next time

If he does it on a regular basis at the same place I am sure if you let an LEO know he keep an eye out for him. You could be saving his life helping him break a bad an stupid habit.

Yes all the time. And its mostly crotch rocket riders. They pass between cars, zig in and out of traffic. Basically with a total disregard for every other person they SHARE the road with. It's riders like that that make people hate bikers.

That is because Harleys don't fit between the cars with the saddle bags on or the chopper rider just can't keep it in a straight an steady line to think he can make it between the cars :laugh:

Last edited:
i would try to give hime a little advice, then if that didnt work call the pd..

I have seen a guy wheelie at about 70mph down the highway, VA Beach is not so big and I know where he was probably going. I thought for a while about going and saying something to him but if he is dumb enough to do that he probably would not listen anyhow. Darwin had a theory about how these things sort out.

Back