Highly pissed off

glad you came out of it ok...let her buy your new gear plus get your bike back into A+ shape :beerchug:

I dont know if your planning on using your Ins. or not but mine did not go up at all cause they consider bikes recreation vehicles. Only my ded. applied. I have State Farm.

It sounds like she did NOT actually hit you so her ins. won't be liable or her. In a case like that it's better for her to have hit you at least a little.

I dont know if your planning on using your Ins. or not but mine did not go up at all cause they consider bikes recreation vehicles. Only my ded. applied. I have State Farm.

It sounds like she did NOT actually hit you so her ins. won't be liable or her. In a case like that it's better for her to have hit you at least a little.

yea your right since i avoided getting hit buy her she is not liable.:banghead:

What an amazing tale. Glad you're able to write about it.

Glad you are still here and don't forget to tell LEO to shoot first an ask the questions later when they find her.

Clueless cager strikes again.... Sorry to hear about the crash, but glad you're ok. Good luck getting everything back together.

Damn that sucks man hope you get it all lined out. Alsoif your up for it me and a few others are heading to Schnitz on the 20th to get my bike tuned you are more than welcome to go with us if you want.

uggg, I feel for ya.

Similar thing happened to my wife. Chick hit and ran her from a stoplight. Thankfuly someone got her licence plate. Cops didn't bother tracking her down, it seems when you hand them a crime to solve and you have all the evidence its just not worth thier time.

The people who tracked this chick down was our insurance agency, they went after the hit and run person like pack of wild animals. Her own insurance provider contacted us and apologized for thier driver and made everything right.

After about 2 months the judicial system caught up with this person and we got a call from the DA asking us if we wanted to press charges. We said "Hell yes!", then the DA called us back a few days later and asked how we wanted to "Punish" this person. I kid you not the DA gave us the option to have it settled out of court with money or to file a felony charge with a judge and everything.

We chose the money, in addition to the perps insurance paying us off, we had the perp pay us directly.

I hope you take this hit and run person to the cleaners! Remember if the cops arn't being helpful.. go to your insurance with the info, they will put everything to gether for you. They have entire departemts devoted to getting money from F**&s like this. GOOD luck!

uggg, I feel for ya.

Similar thing happened to my wife. Chick hit and ran her from a stoplight. Thankfuly someone got her licence plate. Cops didn't bother tracking her down, it seems when you hand them a crime to solve and you have all the evidence its just not worth thier time.

The people who tracked this chick down was our insurance agency, they went after the hit and run person like pack of wild animals. Her own insurance provider contacted us and apologized for thier driver and made everything right.

After about 2 months the judicial system caught up with this person and we got a call from the DA asking us if we wanted to press charges. We said "Hell yes!", then the DA called us back a few days later and asked how we wanted to "Punish" this person. I kid you not the DA gave us the option to have it settled out of court with money or to file a felony charge with a judge and everything.

We chose the money, in addition to the perps insurance paying us off, we had the perp pay us directly.

I hope you take this hit and run person to the cleaners! Remember if the cops arn't being helpful.. go to your insurance with the info, they will put everything to gether for you. They have entire departemts devoted to getting money from F**&s like this. GOOD luck!

Good story. Good guys sometimes win.

Back