My worst nightmare

If I was on the bike it would have played out the same way. You have the right of way. What else could you have done? Stopped to let the car turn left to be safe? If you start riding like that you'll never get anywhere and will probably go crazy. Man these cagers________. How did you keep from ringing his neck.
Glad your okay.
brad

at least you ok bro. plastic can b replaced, we can't. this is why I run hi & lo HID's at all times. knock on wood, people don't seem to cut me off or in front of me anymore.

Glad you are pretty much okay but very sorry about the bike. You didn't get any injuries from all your pointy bits on your ride? I often worry about guys who have lots of spikes and sharp accessories on their bikes in relation to what happens when the bikes/riders go down together.

I'm sick to hear about your mishap. I pulled the exact stunt in 03 on a ninja. Same damage! I still brake when I see a car sitting on the side of the road waiting to turn and dang near come to a complete stop if I see it creep forward!:lol: Glad youre ok

Very sorry for your off. Please post up what you need so we can help. Were you in full gear? I hope so. Good luck and again let us know how we can help.

Dave

Sessions, thank goodness you came out of it one piece...the bike can be repaired. May I ask you what color is your helmet and jacket? Cagers will do this type of nonsense forever and ever. It is the number one thing I watch out for in my 4 second zone...followed next by cagers on the side of the road ..maybe/maybe not coming on. Since we can't change the nature of the cager's awareness it puts us in a totally defensive mode. I think you did everything as well as it could have been done. The reason about the color of the helmet and jacket is about rider visibility. Dark colors, they say, blend into the background too much. I wear a frickin bright lime green Motoport jacket because the color is rated as being one of the easiest to see in the background. They also say light color helmets are easier for cagers to pick out of the background. I agree with others who said they have HID on both high and low for brilliance...I had a modulating low beam but it konked out on me and will be repaired soon. I don't know where I read this...but I use it all of the time when I see someone trying to enter from the left or right of me (ahead of me)...I do a little mini weave within my lane so that it creates more of a visual disturbance of field of view...it seems to work...if they would only allow us to mount vaporizing lasers:laugh: 2hip

Sessions, thank goodness you came out of it one piece...the bike can be repaired. May I ask you what color is your helmet and jacket? Cagers will do this type of nonsense forever and ever. It is the number one thing I watch out for in my 4 second zone...followed next by cagers on the side of the road ..maybe/maybe not coming on. Since we can't change the nature of the cager's awareness it puts us in a totally defensive mode. I think you did everything as well as it could have been done. The reason about the color of the helmet and jacket is about rider visibility. Dark colors, they say, blend into the background too much. I wear a frickin bright lime green Motoport jacket because the color is rated as being one of the easiest to see in the background. They also say light color helmets are easier for cagers to pick out of the background. I agree with others who said they have HID on both high and low for brilliance...I had a modulating low beam but it konked out on me and will be repaired soon. I don't know where I read this...but I use it all of the time when I see someone trying to enter from the left or right of me (ahead of me)...I do a little mini weave within my lane so that it creates more of a visual disturbance of field of view...it seems to work...if they would only allow us to mount vaporizing lasers:laugh: 2hip

My jacket is Black and Orange, my helmet is black with an orange buse symbole on the back. here is an older pic of the bike but its that same gear.

Picture 093.jpg

Beautifull bike man. What a shame.
Glad you ar ok.

Get some light blue hid for that biotch. 8500 are nice.
Blip the high beam anytime there is cross traffic.

Last edited:
thats gotta suck, sorry brother, that could happen to any of us here, hope you can fix it up good as new, your ok , Im assuming?

Back