My worst nightmare

sessions

Registered
guys i had the dreaded left turn in front of me today, i was just getting off work and about a block away from work, in a 5 lane two going one direction and two going the other with a turn lane in between, i was in the left lane headed east and there was a car in the turn lane making a left into a shopping mall, all the cars in the right were stopped and there was a truck in the sopping mall drive making a right hand turn going my direction i slowed down to about 20mph to make sure he wasnt going to jump into my lane. I guess the stopped cars waved him and her (the moron in the turning lane) to go im not kidding you, I was about a good 60 yds from her so she had plenty of time to see me. i start creeping up to that drive and sure enough she takes the turn and i hit the brakes locked both wheels up, and i had no where to go but down. here are the before and after pic. my battery is going to die so i will give more detail later

img049.jpg

img050.jpg

Dang man. Sorry to hear about this.

I run a Kissan Headlight modulator and I haven't had anyone else start to pull out on me since.

Dad gum it!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a bad place and I have been there.
I am so glad to hear from you and know that you are okay. I would have busted a vessel and died of a heart attack while yelling at the boozanoid!
Good that you are still posting.
Now on with the mods. Just kidding Bro!
Bubba

Hate to hear this but I'm glad you are able to post about it. Hope you aren't too beat up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear man, very nice looking bike man(well b4). I had that exact same thing happen to me but fortunately I was io my wfes car and only sustained a cut to the skull on my forehead. I was going aboit 35 as was this idiot and there were others waving her on the same as in ur case. I'm just glad 2 hear u r still around to chat with us. Good luck with bike man!
Posted via Mobile Device

So glad your ok after all that,totally sucks about the bike. Good thing you were able to read and react a little bit. It amazing how fast our brains can react-as your slamming on the brakes, I'll bet your first thought was "I can't believe these non-drivin' MF'ers just did this!!":poke: I'm kinda low on extras but I may have few of the parts to help with the fix, after you get things sorted out, PM me a list of what your needing:beerchug: Did any of other cars get any information from the driver who failed to yield???

Sorry bout the off. hope you're well and the bike can be fixed; on the drivers tab :thumbsup:

hey, Brandon! Sorry to read this about your off and sorry to see your bike in the ER. I really admired your mod at the Eureka Springs MnG. I hope everything goes well in getting yourself and your baby back together.

Looks like you might be needing some parts and like John said (S-R-Racing) you might try to post up a list, maybe in the classifieds? People have been sooo, sooo gracious in helping me get parts to put mine back on the road. (I was teaching my baby how to cartwheel though and I think it's gonna be awhile before we feel the wind through our hair again! :laugh:....(insert deep sigh)..??? )

I'll have a few extras (no plastics through) as far as controls and stuff and you are sure more than welcome to them. I'll be checking the classifieds for your list, my brother!

Glad to see you survived! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Bro So sorry to hear about this,

As Jay Willie mentioned I to was admiring your bike in Eureka, Hope your ok and will be able to get her back up and running before too long.

That hurt to see..... Glad you are OK.
Hope you get that awsome looking Busa back on the road asap...

glad you're ok! I love that flat black paintjob(B4):beerchug: hopefully her insurance will treat you right...after all, she knocked that RCC turbo right off the bike and ruined your Dynomag c/f rims:whistle:

Thanks guys im not beat up to bad thats what the gear is for..... WEAR ALL UR GEAR!!! i have minor rash from my jacket on my are and back my knee is pretty messed up i cant walk on my right leg, the bike started up but im not sure the extent of the damage other then the cosmetic. I really really hope i can rebuild her back, the girl tried to blame it on me saying i was speeding but i had two witneses at the scene she was kinda a BIT#$ about it. I dont know how she didnt see me, as far as i know she got the ticket i dont know for what though. i went to the er last night to get checked out and got some meds, i will know more when the insurence comes out on monday. Thanks again guys

glad you're ok! I love that flat black paintjob(B4):beerchug: hopefully her insurance will treat you right...after all, she knocked that RCC turbo right off the bike and ruined your Dynomag c/f rims:whistle:

lol i know, the good side to this is if the bike is salvageable im about to hook her up.... we'll see what happens

Back