Highly pissed off

bdogg317

Registered
Thought I would go for a ride today since it was so nice out 69 degrees. This was my first time getting out since last year. So Im on the highway I-69 south bound getting on the 465 southbound exit. Coming around bend in left hand lane. This lady starts to get over so I hit my horn and she jerks it over into my lane. I let off the throttle she slows down and i end up taking the curb to high and off into the grasss i go. So now im downn shifting like crazy and thinking im aboout to ride it out when all of a sudden i hit a rut and down she went. then this b@%ch keeps on going. Luckily a truck got her plate no. he made sure i was okay and called the police and i gave them the info on her. Bike is not to bad just cosmetic. nose, left mirror, right fairing, bracket that holds nose and inner panels, not to bad concedering. but man that just pissed me off. But the more I think about it I was blessed because it could have been worse. Ill post some pics. tomorrow im to mad to even look at it right now.

Dang Brian sorry to hear about that. At least your alright. I have a nose piece you can have. It has a crack that'll need fixed and it'll need painted of coarse but it's yours if you want it. The crack is unnoticeable even now. I also have a fairing you can have but it also has a crack. I'm not positive which side it is though.

thanks chris I'll let you know. I was at marks today he has a set up there. This gives me a reason to get a new paint job.

Man that does suck, You have every right to be pissed. Glad your OK

Glad he got her plate number, and hope she gets what she deserves.

Well at least you can see a silver lining in it. I'll make sure I don't do anything with them till I know your set.

keep us updated about the bike and the "*****", it would be good to know there is justice in the world. Glad your OK:thumbsup:

There was and is a silver lining...."felony hit and run", at least, in the State of Nevada. Your ride has cosmetic damage, you can still ride it naked, and you walked. :super: Last night I was out doing my 20 miles a day thing on the bicycle, and had a very similar situation with one of our Las Vegas Cat Busses. You know, the double long model with the newb driver that doesn't look in her side mirror as she pulls away from a stop ????.....I'm doing about 35, and she's shoving me closer and closer to #2 lane traffic as it's passing......I'm right next to her driver's window and she still doesn't see me. So I get these 43 year old legs a sprinting and get in front of her, "then" she starts to slow that heavy beast of hers....that was one of those "Thank You Lord" moments for me..... :bowdown:

I'm glad to hear you're okay. Good thing you had another driver (not a motorcycle) as a witness for you who got the plate number.

It's amazing how seldom people are aware of what's around them when they're driving. I have a little car in Texas where the number of SUVs and trucks on the road is higher than just about anywhere. These big H2 and Tahoe monstrosities look right over the top of my little car. They never see me.

Super glad to hear you're ok, the bike was not totalled, and YOU GOT THE B1TCH's PLATE NUMBER! ! ! ! ! !

that can be a bad corner right there.. people getting screwed up going the wrong way come cutting across 2 lanes... glad you are ok :) I think you need a new paint job, helmet, gloves and jacket... (anything that got dirty when you went down) I am sure she can afford it.. :whistle:

Glad to hear you are ok. Time for a call to her insurance company. If the plastic is rashed, it should be replaced (and keep the old ones for painters.... :whistle: )

Back