What's the funniest thing you have ever seen?

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
I was on my way to work today, and in an intersection, a grown man was in the turn lane, with a bike helmet, on one of those gas powered skateboard scooters. (with the little tall and skinny T handlebars).

This by no means was a small intersection, as it's a 3 lane highwaywith a speed limit of 60mph. And he was serious as cancer out there as if he had every right to be there. I don't know what he was thinking, unless he had something powering that thing I wasn't aware of.

I laughed so hard I almost fell off my bike.

I'll post a story later. I just installed the Wolo Air Horn and plan to "test" it out this weekend.
laugh.gif

i love the air horn!! I like ride by kids playing in the street and give them the two yosh salute!!

Great fun everytime.
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see some people jump outta their skin. I'll probably have to pull over from the laughter.
biggrin.gif

There's an intersection at the Eastbound exit of the 91 Fwy and Van Buren where there is a sign which says, "No selling allowed." It's a HUGE sign. Naturally, that's where you see a bunch of people all the time, selling produce, directly under the sign. I've even seen them stack bags of oranges, etc. on the posts for the sign.

Next time I'm out there, I promise I'll take a picture and post it!

--Wag--

The funniest thing I have seen on my Busa was BY FAR when a squid pulled up next to me on an older Kawi 600 wearing the typical attire.....Shorts, Sandals, Ball cap flipped backwards, sunglasses, and no gloves. As we are sitting at the light I swear for 45 straight seconds he blips his throttle over and OVER looking around to see how many people were watching him and then it happened...........light turned green and as I calmly and smoothly pulled away he stalled his bike out. Haha homo! lol

The funniest thing I ever saw while riding my busa eh?..that's easy..a couple months ago...riding home from a trip to the psuedo track in sebring...out in no mans land....I'm trailing two other h.org members...relaxing and taking in the sights of a gaggillion acres of cow pasture at a nice steady pace of about 110...when I hit a slight road imperfection that jostled my head up just enough to catch a momentary twinkling of red and blue strobe lights in my left rearview mirror...couldn't believe my eyes so I took another look...even though I surely didn't want to...and bigger than shid is this green pick-up about 100 yards behind me with...yes...red & blues flashing away...so as I'm looking at this pic in my mirror this surreal feeling of disgust came over me thinking...whelp?...after all these years?..it's finally gonna happen to me...one king size ticket coming right up...and as I'm deciding wether to puke or pull-over?...all of a sudden this green pick-up with flashing lights drops back about another 100 yards real quick like...as I thougfht...oh....cool...he's giving up the chase I never knew I was in....but then?...he started catching back up...and that's when I realized...his truck is hitting some sorta "Rev/Speed Limiter"...and he ISN'T giving up the chase I never knew I was in...he just keeps speeding up and dropping back everytime he hits that rev/speed limiter in his truck...so?..I pulled over...and low and behold?...he goes zooming right past me after the other two h.org members...and after a few seconds I figured....well?...guess I better roll on ahead and see how this plays out...and sure enough?...a mile or two ahead he had the other two pulled over...as I rolled up from behind...he appreciated that we all pulled over...told us "Ya'll was going just a little to fast is all"....and to have a nice day and be careful on those things...as one of the other members is an leo as well...as we all rolled on home..albiet a tad slower....but I giggle my azz off everytime I recall seeing that poor pick-up busting it's azz to catch up and then hitting the limiter and falling back...and the real funny part is?...where we were?...he could've been doing that for the last 50 freaking miles! LOL!
laugh.gif

But that's it....hands down..."The Funniest Thing I ever Saw While Riding My Busa"
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Back