Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

I've been told about busagirl not making it and was told to book her room, but there's no way I can make this one this year either. :down:

Maybe I'll shoot for the fall bash or something, I dunno. Have fun guys.

Dude you should totally pack up the family and head south for some fun in the sun and teach the little one what good folks, good roads, good eats, etc.. is all about. You know you want too. It'll be fun :)

I called and left a voicemail on the answering machine with our reservation dates. We will arrive on May 29th, and check out Sunday June 1st...Cannot wait to celebrate my birthday with a bunch of other Hayabusa riders. This is gonna be the best birthday ever...Great riding in Eureka Springs, a bunch of other Busa enthusiasts, a score of Hayabusa Parts as a birthday gift (cough, cough)....LOL....Ill post up our room number when they call me back.

I called and left a voicemail on the answering machine with our reservation dates. We will arrive on May 29th, and check out Sunday June 1st...Cannot wait to celebrate my birthday with a bunch of other Hayabusa riders. This is gonna be the best birthday ever...Great riding in Eureka Springs, a bunch of other Busa enthusiasts, a score of Hayabusa Parts as a birthday gift (cough, cough)....LOL....Ill post up our room number when they call me back.

awesome...if you don't hear back from them by this evening, i would call them again :beerchug:

good news! snow is on the way again this weekend but i just keep thinking about Spring finally getting here :beerchug:

I just found an enclosed trailer to borrow! Gonna be driving straight through rain or shine and saving my energy for the pretty hills instead of miles of highway. Thought I was going to have to buy one.

I just found an enclosed trailer to borrow! Gonna be driving straight through rain or shine and saving my energy for the pretty hills instead of miles of highway. Thought I was going to have to buy one.

Awesome!!
Glad to hear!

just over two months, can't get here fast enough after this winter!!!

I have to ride to Florida, North Carolina, and Colorado before this meet. I know, y'all feel sorry for me....

Back