Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

I just got permission from my lovely wife to go. Tried calling to reserve a room but no answer. Will call tomorrow and post my room number. I am very excited! Looking forward to meeting you guys in person.

awesome, looking forward to meeting you too...you can probably get in touch with them this evening, they are sometimes out and around the property during the afternoon :beerchug:

awesome, looking forward to meeting you too...you can probably get in touch with them this evening, they are sometimes out and around the property during the afternoon :beerchug:

^This^
:-D

wish I could make it, but I have another prior commitment. will try and make the fall ride.

wish I could make it, but I have another prior commitment. will try and make the fall ride.

wish you could make it, you will be missed...def have to be there in the Fall :beerchug:

Room 301 reserved.

The wifey and I will be checking in May 30th and checking out June 2nd.

Looking forward to meeting some of the good people from this board!

Well if all works out I will be there. I just reserved room 203 from the May 29th - June 1. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Maybe I can learn a few new words again. We might even figure out the elevation difference between the lake and the rooms.

Well if all works out I will be there. I just reserved room 203 from the May 29th - June 1. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Maybe I can learn a few new words again. We might even figure out the elevation difference between the lake and the rooms.

We already know what that is! :rofl: Just took a while to figure it out.

gonna try to get the wife to book a room tomarrow cause you know i gotta work an all

I will tell her but you all know how that's gonna go

Sent feom my galaxy s3

LOL JJ is the only one in the 100's right now. I find that kinda funny. He just asks :wtf:

Post up who's going and your room info here...

I'm locking that other thread...it's confusing... :p

Back